Mon Mar 20 12:23:29 PDT 2023

boss is shaking hands of zombie government workers and cyborg
torturers as the lights go back to normal

zombie torturer: "mr boss, how ever did you make the flames grow
partway through?"

boss [in reply, formally, shaking zombie torturer's hand, flames
pouring from his head]: "my head is on fire."

cyborg worker: "mr boss, how long did you practice to jump from the
table to the stairs?"

boss [in reply, fornally, shaking cyborg worker's hand and nodding,
flames pouring from his head]: "my head, is on fire."