Wokeism is Doomed

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:39:14 PDT 2023

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness
https://twitter.com/LibsOfTikTok

https://summit.news/2023/03/17/elon-musk-hits-back-at-protect-trans-kids-democrat-lieutenant-governor/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/minnesota-ap-tim-walz-south-dakota-people-b2296888.html
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1636463718455189511

Elon Musk Hits Back At "Protect Trans Kids" Democrat Lieutenant Governor

Twitter owner Elon Musk called out the Democrat lieutenant governor of
Minnesota for making comments about transgender surgery on kids being
“life-saving health care.”

Lt. Gov. Peggy Flanagan donned a “Protect Trans Kids” t-shirt with a
dagger on it at an event following the signing of an executive order
that will force state agencies to push “gender-affirming” health care.

Flanagan stated “Let’s be clear: this is life-affirming and
life-saving health care,” adding “When our children tell us who they
are, it is our job as grown-ups to listen and to believe them. That’s
what it means to be a good parent.”

Musk responded, tweeting “Not when they’re fed propaganda by adults.”

“Moreover, every child goes through an identity crisis before their
personality/identity crystallizes. Therefore, we shouldn’t allow
severe, irreversible surgery or sterilizing drugs that they may regret
until at least age 18,” Musk, who has a child identifying as trans,
added:

    Not when they’re fed propaganda by adults.

    Moreover, every child goes through an identity crisis before their
personality/identity crystallizes.

    Therefore, we shouldn’t allow severe, irreversible surgery or
sterilizing drugs that they may regret until at least age 18.
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 16, 2023

The Democrat Governor of Minnesota, Tim Walz last week labeled efforts
to halt trans surgery on children as “persecution,” vowing to “make
sure that Minnesota’s place as a welcoming, loving, neighborly state
where you are welcome and will be free of persecution or anything else
that we’re trying to see in some other states.”

Walz pointed to neighbouring South Dakota, where Gov. Kristi Noem has
signed a bill banning the prescription of puberty blockers, hormone
therapy, and sex-change surgeries for children.

“I don’t know what a group of people in Pierre who decide to make life
miserable and more dangerous for people are thinking, but it’s not
going to happen in Minnesota,” Walz declared.

    MN Governor Tim Walz signs a "gender-affirming" executive order to
safeguard transgender procedures.

    By his side at the photo op, he placed a 12-year-old transgender
child, a young boy, and a little girl holding a stuffed animal.
pic.twitter.com/BT0Cc9edhQ
    — Clarity (@covid_clarity) March 9, 2023

    Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz says restricting sex changes for kids is
"using the state apparatus to bring cruelty down on the most innocent
amongst us." pic.twitter.com/ZGNHHcQ7es
    — Alpha News (@AlphaNewsMN) March 16, 2023

    Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz signs executive order providing legal
protections for those seeking gender-affirming healthcare in Minnesota
pic.twitter.com/uuwku4eUEs
    — John Croman (@JohnCroman) March 8, 2023

    Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz signs executive order protecting access to
gender-affirming health care #news pic.twitter.com/VQ9vOODvqi
    — Global News Aggregate (@AggregateGlobal) March 9, 2023