Wokeism is Doomed

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 19:23:03 PDT 2023

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness
https://twitter.com/LibsOfTikTok

Democrats did this...

CNN Reporter Robbed While Covering "Rampant Street Crime" In San Francisco

A CNN reporter fell victim to a 'smash-and-grab' robbery while
reporting on San Francisco's "rampant street crime."

In a series of tweets on Friday, CNN correspondent Kyung Lah described
how her rental car's rear window was smashed within seconds by thieves
who then made off with her bags.

"Got robbed. Again," Lah wrote. "[CNN producer Jason Kravarik] & I
were at city hall in San Francisco to do an interview for @CNN. We had
security to watch our rental car + crew car. Thieves did this in under
4 seconds. Security stopped the jerks from stealing other bags. But
seriously- this is ridiculous."

    Got robbed. Again. @jasonkCNN & I were at city hall in San
Francisco to do an interview for @CNN. We had security to watch our
rental car + crew car. Thieves did this in under 4 seconds. Security
stopped the jerks from stealing other bags. But seriously- this is
ridiculous pic.twitter.com/3zcCzckavW
    — Kyung Lah (@KyungLahCNN) March 17, 2023

Even though Lah hired 'private security,' the crooks were able to flee
the scene.

    Our hired security guard tried to grab the crooks (I’m glad he
didn’t get hurt!) but he got this picture of the getaway car.
    To the jerks who stole our stuff— I hope someone on this site sees
your plate and you get caught pic.twitter.com/k7VL0J9JHJ
    — Kyung Lah (@KyungLahCNN) March 17, 2023

The irony is that the reporter at the left-leaning news outlet was
filming a segment on "rampant street crime" in San Francisco, now
considered the "shoplifting capital of America" because of progressive
prosecutors who refuse to enforce criminal laws.

Surging crime, open-air drug dealing, and robberies are a byproduct of
failed social justice reforms by progressive politicians, such as
George Soros-backed District Attorney Chesa Boudin, who was booted out
of office last June by angry voters.

Twitter users had fun with this:

    defund the police is going great
    — Shibetoshi Nakamoto (@BillyM2k) March 18, 2023

    Looks smashy but mostly peaceful
    — Sam Ikin (@sam_ikin) March 18, 2023

    You sure this wasn't climate change?
    — Chris Walkey (@ChrisWalkey) March 18, 2023

    Too bad you work for an organization that spends 24/7 shilling for
the very people whose policies have made this possible.
    — Jesus = Answer (@hollis4congress) March 18, 2023