I was dead wrong about Augur

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 19 19:15:47 PDT 2023

I thought this full-spectrum market was doing everything right dotting every c-punk 'I' and crossing ever crypto-anarchist ' T '.   I guess the excellent is the enemy of the good. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

>>>  oKaiyo
·
4 days ago
·
edited 4 days ago

This forum has been dead for years. And now the coin is too. Delisted from Binance in December, and now Coinbase. There is no coming back from that. Reputation is shot to hell and there is zero interest in this project from users, traders, whales, and institutions. RIP $REP  <<<

For want of a horses arse a kingdom was lost - SAD!