[ot][spam][crazy] Fwd: Tweeted: Fields vesuvius

fuzzyTew fuzzytew at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 02:23:01 PDT 2023

i thought the prize money idea could help me spend time doing
algorithms again but i did it wrong and instead it heavily heavily
inhibited things similar to cryptocurrency arbitrage. the inhibtion
seemed to spread through me associated with reading the vesuvius site
which includes turorials for existing analysis work to detect ink
inside 3d tomographic scans. deadline is end of 2023.