Cryptocurrency: BANK RUN PANIC Spreads Around Globe, Crypto and Gold Demand Skyrockets, FDIC Coverup

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 03:18:55 PDT 2023

> Signature Bank was done by the corrupt Anti-Crypto
> GovBankPol's of the Deep State...

They corruptly shut down Silvergate too...

https://www.piratewires.com/p/crypto-choke-point

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/03/barney-frank-says-more-shuttering-signature-bank.html

https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/us-regulator-taps-piper-sandler-new-bid-sell-silicon-valley-bank-sources-2023-03-15/

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/03/15/silvergate-was-not-cut-off-from-fhlb-loans-bank-says/

“Any buyer of Signature must agree to give up all the crypto business
at the bank, the two sources added.” Wait WHAT, the government making
explicit decisions on who gets a bank account.

And confirmed. This was an effective operation to shut down the crypto
activities of the last remaining pro crypto bank
reuters.com/business/finance…

Let this settle any remaining doubt. The Signature closure was a
targeted takeover in the darkness of a Sunday night to kill off legal
activity from banking rails. Operation Chokepoint 2 is real.

C2.0 confirmed

nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
6h
it's perfectly normal to seize a solvent $100b bank on a sunday
because you dont like their clientele
90
202
15
1,519
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
14h
Shocking interview with Barney Frank -- pushes back at DFS' assertion
that Signature wasn't closed due to an anti-crypto animus... whole
thing worth reading @jenwieczner 👏👏 nymag.com/intelligencer/2023…
Barney Frank Says More on Shuttering of Signature Bank

“I was sort of vindicated — they have not argued that we were
insolvent,” says the author of the Dodd-Frank Act.
nymag.com
52
319
52
1,118
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
13h
the whole thing is absolutely bananas. some extracts - if FDIC/Fed had
acted on Friday, the run wouldn't have taken place - Signature was
ready and able to open on Monday
4
28
1
209
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
13h
- NYDFS never admitted that Signature was insolvent (!!!) - instead,
they claimed that Signature didn't give them sufficient data - but
that's no reason to nationalize a bank - reiterates that DFS' main
intention was to send an anti-crypto message
7
50
4
303
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
13h
The government can apparently seize banks that are not insolvent just
because they do not like them.
15
74
7
443
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
13h
Frank alleges that the Signature scalping was a warning shot to any
other pro-crypto bank. Confirms Chokepoint 2.0 and says it's working
6
28
5
261
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
13h
- confirms that he's not saying this out of a pro-crypto bias (has
always been skeptical) - says there should be a way for banks to
support crypto, and it can be done responsibly - thinks it's wrong for
banks to be deputized as crypto regulators, should be left to SEC
3
10
2
186
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
13h
the whole thing is just astounding. nymag.com/intelligencer/2023…
Barney Frank Says More on Shuttering of Signature Bank

“I was sort of vindicated — they have not argued that we were
insolvent,” says the author of the Dodd-Frank Act.
nymag.com
4
23
2
258
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
13h
this wasn't some two-bit bank, this was a renowned NY institution with
a large practice outside of crypto. they had >$100b in assets, this
was the 3rd largest bank failure in US history. and they were
nationalized, while not insolvent. absolutely insane
17
82
5
569
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
12h
so the government is going to need to furnish some very good
explanations for why they zeroed out $7b of equity market cap ($22b at
peak) arbitrarily nationalising firms is something thuggish banana
republics do, not the USA
37
55
9
516
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
11h
ppl calling me a conspiracist for pointing out SI and SBNY shutdowns
were political & suspicious ppl called me a conspiracist when i broke
this news in early feb too. piratewires.com/p/crypto-cho…
Operation Choke Point 2.0 Is Underway, And Crypto Is In Its Crosshairs

detailing the Biden Admin's coordinated, ongoing effort across
virtually every US financial regulator to deny crypto firms access to
banking services
piratewires.com
17
27
1
322
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
10h
One last thing, to determine whether this theory has legs. If another
bank acquires SDNY and Signet is _not_ included in the package, it is
clear that DFS took them down to take Signet (critical crypto infra)
offline. Watch this part carefully.
18
20
5
311
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
7h
And confirmed. This was an effective operation to shut down the crypto
activities of the last remaining pro crypto bank
reuters.com/business/finance…
Exclusive: U.S. regulator taps Piper Sandler in new bid to sell
Silicon Valley Bank -sources

Regulators at the U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corp (FDIC) have
tapped investment bank Piper Sandler Companies to relaunch the auction
of failed lender Silicon Valley Bank, people familiar with the...
reuters.com
34
52
18
340
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
7h
Where were the people telling me this had absolutely nothing to do
with Signature’s crypto activities a couple hours ago?
Leo Schwartz
@leomschwartz
7h
Now I think we can safely say that (crypto) Signet is done
Show this thread
20
90
12
526
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
7h
Took three hours for my “baseless conspiracy” to be proven correct
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
10h
Replying to @nic__carter @jenwieczner
One last thing, to determine whether this theory has legs. If another
bank acquires SDNY and Signet is _not_ included in the package, it is
clear that DFS took them down to take Signet (critical crypto infra)
offline. Watch this part carefully.
Show this thread
6
5
3
191
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
14h
So FHLB says they didn't compel Silvergate to prepay their advance;
however, that prepayment is what triggered SI's collapse So Silvergate
inexplicably committed suicide? That's the best explanation we have
right now? coindesk.com/policy/2023/03/…
23
29
6
284
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
14h
No one appears to know why SI abruptly prepaid their FHLB loan (and
plunged themselves into bk), except presumably SI execs, who aren't
saying anything, probably bc of pending lawsuits. So we have mysteries
on mysteries.
6
7
2
100
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
16h
Whip Emmer nails it. Coincidence that the three most prominent
crypto-focused banks were taken down/nationalized in a week? Despite
all surviving the crypto drawdown prior? Deliberate regulatory
fragilization + opportunism is what killed them, not crypto.
Tom Emmer @GOPMajorityWhip
19h
Today, I sent a letter to FDIC Chairman Gruenberg regarding reports
that the FDIC is weaponizing recent instability in the banking sector
to purge legal crypto activity from the U.S. 👇
23
170
10
780
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
16h
This outcome is extremely convenient for regulators that have been the
_warpath_ against crypto-servicing banks. These 3 were not the 3 most
HTM-security exposed banks, but they were the only 3 that were taken
out I look forward to answers from the FDIC & NYDFS
5
5
1
148
nic carter 🌠
@nic__carter
17h
USG- running critical infra powering the crypto industry thank u mr biden