USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 02:35:10 PDT 2023

> Caught lying, again...

https://twitter.com/ChrisPlanteShow
https://twitter.com/VinceCoglianese
https://twitter.com/MichaelJKnowles
https://twitter.com/BenShapiro

Doug Emhoff is a lying apologist for failure too.

Biden gets CAUGHT in MASSIVE fake news propaganda LIES...

What's worse is not that Joe Biden was obviously unfit mentally
disabled lying geriatric rager with an unsuitable agenda well
before the elections, but that there are a bunch of seriously corrupt
people around him that literally con abuse and prep poor old
Joe into doing these things.

>From the utterly fake clone of White House room propaganda
stage setup complete with fake snow falling on display screen
outside a fake window set in a room full of teleprompters for the
booger eater in charge, to this...

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1636172959621447682
@VinceCoglianese joins Tucker Carlson to analyze Biden's
claims of having long been pro-gay marriage.

https://twitter.com/VinceCoglianese/status/1635696281338224640
This story doesn’t really make sense, geographically or
school. He got out of the car and saw the men kissing.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1635603660917948416
Biden: “I can remember exactly when my epiphany [on supporting gay
marriage] was ... I was a senior in high school. And my dad was
dropping me off and I remember I was about to get out of the car and I
looked to my right and two well-dressed men in suits kissed each
other."

https://twitter.com/VinceCoglianese/status/1635696291681382401
He says the men parted ways after kissing, walking toward the DuPont
and Hercules buildings respectively in Wilmington, Delaware. Biden
graduated in 1961 from Archmere Academy, which is over 7 miles away
from the DuPont building. Why was his dad dropping him off there?
[Rhetorical, he wasn't, he clearly implied they were sitting in the
car parked on the school grounds.]

https://twitter.com/VinceCoglianese/status/1635696872063893508
The Hercules building in Wilmington wasn’t even open until 1983.
'Hercules was dubbed "the building of the future" when it opened in
1983 in Wilmington'
(Hat tip to my friend @ChrisPlanteShow and the Delaware woman who called into
his show today to flag some of these details.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archmere_Academy
"Biden graduated Archmere in 1961, his kids all graduated
Archmere Academy in 1987 1988 and 1999 respectively,
which was by then a mens and womens school."

"Just curious, what were the laws on the books in Delaware as they
related to homosexuality? Openly kissing as recounted by the
Storyteller-in-Chief sounds like one kiss-and-tell story too far."

"Joe Biden has this habitual way where, for example, of being very racist
in early [political] life and then attempting to atone for it in later years.
So perhaps here Joe Biden was actually referring to his own gay self,
or to one of his gay sons such as Hunter Biden? Perhaps it was
Hunter and Beau who were incestuously gay and Joe was dropping
them off to school where they then went to their own class 'buildings'?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kal_Penn
Kalpen Suresh Modi aka Kal Penn, is a homosexual American actor,
sworn Democrat, and former White House staff member in the Barack
Obama administration. In April 2009, Penn joined the Obama
administration as the
Principal Associate Editor in the White House Office of Public Engagement.
Kal Penn is a literal full time paid propagandist in service to the Left agenda,
and is absolutely not the unbiased professional journalist the video portrays.

https://millercenter.org/joe-biden-life-presidency
Apparently, Joe went to a private catholic boys school,
his memoirs are full of embellishment and lies too.

https://twitter.com/tigerladytexas/status/1635742325723856906
https://twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/1182448755624120320
This LIE traces all the way back to Joe's 2019 election run...
Check this out...
Joe Biden just claimed that he learned to accept homosexuality after
he saw two men kissing in front of the same public swimming at which
he met Corn Pop. Not kidding. #EqualityTownHall Oct 11, 2019 · 12:12
AM UTC · Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/beinlibertarian/status/1523394782751432704
Biden opposed gay marriage up until about five years ago.
And not just opposed, Biden was raging against gay marriage
in his seriously uncontrolled raging angry mad way.
Notice the lack of speech, mental glaze confusion, geriatrics,
that he later developed and exposed well before his presidential run
that the fake news media lied to the public and covered up for him.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1635605633595580416
Biden: "Mother Nature let her wrath be seen over the last 2 years. For
example, I've traveled on helicopter over more forest area burned to
the ground than the entire state of Md. ... If we don’t keep the
temperature from going above 1.5C, then ... [a] whole generation is
damned"
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1635609381646528512
Biden: "We're going to need fossil fuels for at least the next 10 yrs
... Well, guess what? We hooked [a Mass. coal power plant] up to wind
technology & now it’s cheaper. We can do solar, we can do wind cheaper
than we can do fossil fuels"
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1635610869328486401
@kalpenn to Biden: “You obviously understand the existential threat
that young people feel when it comes to climate — How do you balance
that with the immediate concerns of babysitting Congress?"

Chris Plante Show @ChrisPlanteShow
If you only give up your liberty to the Democrats, there will be no more
global warming. If you believe that, you’re a moron!

@RealEJAntoni debunks Biden’s lie that taxpayers won’t be stuck
holding the bag for the 2023 bank bailouts

PoliMath @politicalmath
Even if you don't like DeSantis, you have to admit that it was a
brilliant move to show a video of the material taken out of schools
Now Dems are sharing his video and calling it porn, effectively
conceding that there was porn in school libraries and they want to
keep it there

Ben Shapiro @benshapiro
Mar 15
I couldn't help but notice that you are reviving this while banks are
melting down. Weird, that sort of timing.
President Biden @POTUS
Mar 15
It's time for Congress to ban assault weapons.

John Cooper @thejcoop
🚨🚨: Border Patrol chief Raul Ortiz just told @RepMarkGreen that DHS
*does not* have operational control of the southern border. This is
huge, because Secretary Mayorkas recently said DHS did have
operational control. Huge admission.