Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 00:35:08 PDT 2023

All are free to prepare themselves for the next Plandemic,
free to choose to stay the fuck home, free to inject themselves
with whatever, wear silly useless masks, and do whatever else
to yourselves... but you are not free to force other people.

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1635831142124339200
Coup D'État: @RobertKennedyJr Asks, "What Is the CIA Doing In a
Pandemic Simulation?" Former Deputy Director of the CIA, Avril Danica
Haines, participated in Event 201 in October 2019. There is evidence
that at that time, C19 was already circulating. But the CIA is not a…

https://twitter.com/JanJekielek/status/1635750330905374724
Jan Jekielek @JanJekielek
"The first thing they said is we have to limit free
speech…Particularly, we cannot allow people to talk about a lab leak.
They’re doing this in Oct. of 2019—before any of us had ever heard of
Wuhan." @RobertKennedyJr on the #Event201 pandemic simulation
🔴PREMIERE 7:30pm ET👇
"Again & again, they're practicing one thing. How do we use the next
pandemic to…dismantle the Bill of Rights?" From #Event201 to Dark
Winter, @RobertKennedyJr explains parallels he sees in pandemic
simulations since 2001.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/elon-musk-slams-cisa-censorship-network
@elonmusk slams CISA censorship network as 'propaganda platform.' This
DHS-backed censorship consortium used 120 analysts to censor millions
of social media posts on elections and covid-19.

Jan Jekielek @JanJekielek
“There are virtually no deaths from this disease in people who have
vitamin D levels in their blood above 50 ng/mL [nanograms per
milliliter],” @RWMaloneMD told me in May of '22. “There’s actually
many studies out now, including double-blind randomized
placebo-controlled trials.”

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1635675623107751938
kanekoa.substack.com @KanekoaTheGreat
@RobertKennedyJr and @jimmy_dore talk about how Bill Gates made a
profit from spreading lies about the effectiveness of the COVID mRNA
vaccines and later confessed that the vaccines were not effective
after he sold his stocks: "Every one of those three things he said
would get…

Strange Times We Live In... @RDTB84

Replying to @KanekoaTheGreat @RobertKennedyJr @jimmy_dore
High-level people MUST have large amounts of their money seized and go
to prison for a very long time (life). I didn't take any jabs, but I
know people who have died and others who were critically injured.
Everyone was playing politics with this "pandemic." Disgusting.…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
13
63
3
451
Donna Hale Rulien @HaleRulien

Just a prelude for the Great Reset. Notice that Bill doesn’t have a
problem with his daughter adding to the world population - just those
black girls in Kenya and India.
3
26
1
180
more replies
Maria Baja @TriaRyder

Replying to @KanekoaTheGreat @RobertKennedyJr @jimmy_dore
They ran this scam like every other one, I got suspicious right away.
When they banned us from mentioning hydroquinone even though it was
proven safe and we had nothing else to take, I knew it was one big
scam.
4
15
2
118
Claire A @ElonDefender

Me too! I couldn't understand why people weren't asking, "why are they
taking away medications that can cure us? "😤
Alex @alexanderjgallo

Replying to @KanekoaTheGreat @RobertKennedyJr @jimmy_dore
They should be sued.
1
9
more replies
Nicolò Roscini @nicoroscio

Replying to @KanekoaTheGreat @RobertKennedyJr @jimmy_dore
They tried to manipulate something that's not supposed to be
manipulatable: science. 2 + 2 keeps equaling 4, and people will find
it out sooner or later.
3
10
1
64
Nicolò Roscini @nicoroscio

Replying to @KanekoaTheGreat @RobertKennedyJr @jimmy_dore
Wait: if BillGates = Bad: does WarrenBuffet = Bad too?
7
2
12
more replies
Jinee @jineeminee

Replying to @KanekoaTheGreat @RobertKennedyJr @jimmy_dore
This is just like déjà-vu about Bill Gates ☹️😵‍💫🥴
4
Ygg Odinson 🇺🇲MAGA FORCE🇺🇲 @FlGrownPatriot

Replying to @KanekoaTheGreat @RobertKennedyJr @jimmy_dore
Doing God's work brother, thank you, we appreciate all you do🇺🇲🙏
2
26
Barry Saturday 🇺🇸 @Barry_Saturday

Replying to @KanekoaTheGreat @RobertKennedyJr @jimmy_dore
Could he be charged for a "pump and dump" scheme?

The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Mar 10
Ivermectin: The Truth – From Legendary Filmmaker Mikki Willis
(@Plandemic3Movie) "There's a little-known federal law that says, 'You
cannot give an emergency use authorization to a vaccine if there is
any medication approved for any purpose that is shown effective
against the… nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
761
13,824
995
26,718
724,932
Show this thread
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
5h
. at RobertKennedyJr: The CIA Has Made a Conscious Decision to Weaponize
Themselves Against the American People About ten years ago, the Obama
administration overrode a law that made it illegal to propagandize
Americans. "The CIA has gained all of these increasing powers to…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
84
2,075
66
4,012
71,015
Show this thread
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
4h
NY Gov. Kathy Hochul Goes Full Tyrant With Latest Attempt to Appeal
Quarantine Camp Lawsuit This former regulation allowed the Department
of Health, without proof of exposure to a communicable disease, to
pick and choose which New Yorkers to lock down.
dailyclout.io/governor-hochu…
Governor Hochul Files Appeal in Quarantine Camp Lawsuit

This regulation allowed the Department of Health to pick and choose
which New Yorkers they could lock down with no proof they were exposed
to a disease.
dailyclout.io
24
185
8
340
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
4h
I'll be pulling more clips of @RobertKennedyJr's latest interview with
@EpochTimes tomorrow. But in the meantime, the full video is available
to watch in the link below: bit.ly/RFKJr-Part2
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (Part 2): From Event 201 to Dark Winter, the
Pandemic Simulations That...

Previously, in part one of my interview with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.,
founder and chief legal counsel of ...
theepochtimes.com
4
134
1
271
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
4h
Coup D'État: @RobertKennedyJr Asks, "What Is the CIA Doing In a
Pandemic Simulation?" Former Deputy Director of the CIA, Avril Danica
Haines, participated in Event 201 in October 2019. There is evidence
that at that time, C19 was already circulating. But the CIA is not a…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
46
1,227
42
2,207
42,223
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
4h
Full Interview: bit.ly/RFKJr-Part2
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (Part 2): From Event 201 to Dark Winter, the
Pandemic Simulations That...

Previously, in part one of my interview with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.,
founder and chief legal counsel of ...
theepochtimes.com
116
215
[...]

190
377
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
7h
New Analysis Finds SVB Bank Spent More Than $73 Million on Donations
to BLM & Related Organizations @TuckerCarlson: "Wow! And this is not
personal funds. Apparently, these are bank funds. Be kind of nice to
have that money now..."
97
1,224
61
2,474
42,697
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
7h
Signature Bank Was Too Busy Teaching Pronouns & Making Music Videos
Before It All Fell Apart @TuckerCarlson: "No one at any of these banks
seems to spend a lot of time BANKING!"
39
368
19
898
20,539
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
6h
Tucker: No One Seems to Care That Zelensky Is Closing Down Churches
and Throwing Christians in Jail "So, in order to support Joe Biden's
policy in Ukraine, you have to support what the government of Ukraine
is doing with American tax dollars, including cracking down on
faithful… nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
300
6,263
237
13,245
318,193
Show this thread
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
6h
• Bret Weinstein (@BretWeinstein) - biologist and podcaster with a
clear mind. • Ethical Skeptic (@EthicalSkeptic) - brilliant data
analyst. • Dr. Paul Marik (@drpaulmarik1) - one of the most
highly-published critical care physicians in the world & advocate of
ivermectin.
1
17
50
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
6h
• Dr. Andrew Huff (@AGHuff) - EcoHealth Alliance whistleblower. •
Brook Jackson (@IamBrookJackson) - Pfizer clinical trial
whistleblower. • Neil Oliver (@thecoastguy) - brilliant commentator
for @GBNEWS and one of the most vocal critics of the COVID-19
response.
3
14
39
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
6h
• Jennifer Sey (@JenniferSey) – Levi executive who had the courage to
speak out against the COVID narrative. • Dr. Ben Marble
(@BenMyself2020) – treated thousands of C19 patients for free. • Dr.
Ahmad Malik (@DocAhmadMalik) – surgeon who spoke out against NHS vax
mandates.
1
7
1
22
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
6h
• Dr. Aseem Malhotra (@DrAseemMalhotra) - UK cardiologist who was
willfully blind—until he wasn't • Vera Sharav (@VeraSharav) –
Holocaust survivor speaking out against COVID tyranny. • Dr. William
Makis (@MakisMD) – physician & cancer researcher exposing the data in
Canada.
1
10
26
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
6h
• Zero Hedge (@zerohedge) - news aggregator suspended from Twitter for
seven months for being one of the first to propose the lab leak
hypothesis. • FLCCC (@Covid19Critical) - Critical care physicians
dedicated to researching and developing protocols to prevent and treat
C19.
1
10
28
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
6h
• Dr. Jessica Rose (@JesslovesMJK) - applied mathematician,
immunologist, computational biologist, molecular biologist, and VAERS
expert. • Silenced Survivor (@C19VaxInjured) – individual censored for
sharing the TRUE story of her vaccine injury.
1
9
25
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
6h
• Hi-Rez The Rapper (@HiRezTheRapper) - musician & YouTuber who
created some of the best freedom anthems ever with Jimmy Levy. • Dr.
Julie Ponesse (@DrJuliePonesse) - Professor of ethics who lost her job
because she challenged the ethics of vaccine mandates.
1
6
23
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
6h
• Doctors for Covid Ethics (@Drs4CovidEthics) - Doctors and scientists
from around the world upholding medical ethics and human rights. •
Angela Wulbrecht (@MarieAngelaW1) - Nurse injured by the C19 shot who
found a road to her recovery via fasting & other strategies.
1
7
27
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
6h
• Dr. Harvey Risch - professor emeritus of epidemiology and an
instrumental thought leader who has been speaking out since the outset
of COVID-19. He's not on Twitter, but he is on Telegram. You can find
his profile in the link below: t.me/HarveyRischMDPhD
RealDrHarveyRisch

This is the legitimate Telegram channel for Dr. Harvey Risch. Please
see https://ysph.yale.edu/profile/harvey_risch For Covid-19
information: https://earlycovidcare.org
t.me
1
25
82
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
6h
Please follow everyone on this list and share — so they never may be
silenced again