USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 16:14:48 PDT 2023

> Joe Biden is CORRUPT...
>
> "It's As Bad As We Thought":
> CCP Money Flowed To Biden Family According Bank Records,
> Documents Obtained By House GOP
>
> https://twitter.com/RepJamesComer/status/1634941697791516673

Biden to be Impeached, entire corrupt Biden crime family going to JAIL...

Treasury To Give Biden Family 'Suspicious Activity' Banking Reports To
GOP Investigators

https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC%20-%20Finance%20Joint%20Report%202020.09.23.pdf
https://twitter.com/GOPoversight/status/1578114907005935616
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/14/u-s-treasury-release-biden-familys-suspicious-bank-reports-house-oversight-committee/
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/10/house-oversight-committee-vows-further-action-against-stonewalling-hunter/
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/21/james-comer-asks-serbian-politician-give-info-biden-familys-deal-cefc-china-energy-co/
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/22/biden-family-key-partner-eric-schwerin-flip-house-oversight-probe/
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/13/experts-hunter-biden-emails-discussing-shared-bank-account-could-entangle-joe-in-fbi-investigation/
https://twitter.com/RepJamesComer/status/1634941697791516673

The Treasury Department is finally complying with a request to release
suspicious activity reports (SARs) generated in connection with the
Biden family and their associates' business transactions.

US banks have filed over 150 SARs from Hunter and President Joe
Biden's brother, James, which included "large" amounts of money tagged
for further review by the Treasury. According to a 2020 report, SARs
"often contain evidence of potential criminal activities, such as
money laundering and fraud."

In December, the Treasury denied Congressional investigators access to the SARs.

“Most Americans have never heard the term ‘Suspicious Activity
Reports.’ These are actual reports that financial institutions file
with the Treasury Department when they see suspicious activity,” House
Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan told Epoch TV’s Joshua Phillip
in an interview for the “Newsmakers” program at the time.

“Typically, it’s money laundering type of activity, so most Americans
don’t get these. Or if they do, there is a good reason for it. But
there are 150 of them on Hunter Biden and Jim Biden, the President’s
brother, and that to me is a big concern,” Jordan said.

    This is just the tip of the iceberg.

    Hunter & the Biden family have peddled access to enrich
themselves, racking up 150 SARs for shady deals.

    Even worse, we know Joe was involved in selling U.S. natural gas to China.

    We'll keep pushing for transparency & accountability.
https://t.co/pSc00qUMso
    — Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) October 6, 2022

House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) demanded the
records from the Treasury on January 11, however the Treasury denied
the request - citing "improper disclosure" of relevant information
which could hinder the Biden administration's ability to "conduct of
law enforcement, intelligence, and national security activities,"
Breitbart reports.

    The Treasury’s compliance comes after the committee’s probe has so
far met resistance from Hunter Biden and from some of his associates,
such as Serbian politician Vuk Jeremić and Hunter’s art dealer.

    While the probe has met resistance, the committee has found a few
key individuals willing to comply. The Biden family’s former top
financial lieutenant Eric Schwerin is expected to “soon” provide
requested documents to the committee. Schwerin, who shared bank
accounts with Joe Biden and was dubbed the family’s “moneyman,” was
also the president of Rosemont Seneca Partners, a fund created by
Hunter Biden and several​ associates that spawned business deals in
Russia, Ukraine, China, and Romania.

    In addition, Joe Biden’s former executive assistant Kathy Chung is
scheduled on April 4 to sit for a requested transcribed interview with
the committee’s investigation into the Biden family business and Joe
Biden’s classified document scandal. Chung was hired as Joe Biden’s
assistant when he was vice president after a recommendation from
Hunter Biden. Chung appears in numerous email threads on Hunter’s
“laptop from hell.” -Breitbart

"It's As Bad As We Thought"

On Sunday, Comer told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on "Sunday Morning
Futures" that money from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) flowed to
the Biden family.

"It’s as bad as we thought… Since we’ve last spoken we have bank
records in hand.  We have individuals who are working with our
committee," said Comer.

"In the last two weeks we’ve met with either these individuals
personally or with their attorneys.  And that would be four
individuals who had ties in with the Biden family in their various
schemes around the world. So now we have in hand documents  We have in
hand documents in hand that show just how the Biden family was getting
money from the Chinese Communist Party."

Watch:

    Biden family members attempted to sell access & influence around
the world. at GOPoversight has communicated with multiple witnesses &
continues to follow the Biden money trail.

    We will be transparent & provide the facts for the American
people. @MariaBartiromo @SundayFutures pic.twitter.com/EYfQn8WEXB
    — Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) March 12, 2023

Suspicious activities indeed...