Cryptocurrency: BANK RUN PANIC Spreads Around Globe, Crypto and Gold Demand Skyrockets, FDIC Coverup

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 00:42:43 PDT 2023

> Not your keys, Not your Money...

"The US Government is about to gaslight the failure of banks as a
failure of crypto. Dont be fooled - the bank failure has nothing to do
with crypto, and everything to do with banks buying treasuries/MBS and
regulatory failure"

"Just got off of a zoom meeting with Fed, Treasury, House, and Senate.
A Democrat Senator essentially asked whether there was a program in place
to censor information on social media that could lead to a run on the
banks. -- @RepThomasMassie"

https://youtu.be/833SRSJceqk

https://youtu.be/wcpRW4ySaG8

"Don't tell anyone 🤫 Next up - CBDCs are the way foward"

"Just a reminder we live in a fraudulent system"

"…and some people wonder “why bitcoin”…here is one answer"

"banks go to fucking zero, Bitcoin not."

"Documentary: 2023 Bank Run 🏦🏃| The Rise of #Bitcoin"

"Bitcoin rated as being the 12th most valuable asset in the world"

"Where we’re headed, we won’t need centralized intermediaries anymore
Once the #crypto ecosystem is complete there will be no need for
on/off-ramps back to traditional finance - Byron"

"Confirmed: Bull Market is in!"

"Bitcoin and Gold are on fire!"

"I wonder when the media will post about Bitcoin's increase today.."

"Trying to understand how the Fed makes decisions ? Consult the rule
book... Monopoly 👇😅"