Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 23:19:09 PDT 2023

> their own unretractable actions that they repeatedly
> and willfully implemented against humanity over years, all the
> public news and evidence of the actors in the game is out there

WHO heads biggest freakish regime against human freedom
alongside WEF IMF BIS Bilderberg etc...

WHO Chief Says Quest For COVID Origins Remains "Morally Imperative"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/who-chief-says-quest-for-covid-origins-remains-morally-imperative_5117801.html

https://peoplesvaccine.org/resources/letters/world-leader-3-year-letter/

https://www.ntd.com/who-aspiring-to-control-manipulate-peoples-behavior-in-next-pandemic-trevor-loudon_904866.html

The chief of the World Health Organization (WHO) said it is “morally
imperative” to find the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has
caused millions of deaths worldwide as Beijing continues to obfuscate
sharing crucial data with the world.

Marking three years into the pandemic, WHO director-general Tedros
Adhanom Ghebreyesus said on Saturday that “all hypotheses” around
COVID-19 must be explored in order to prevent future outbreaks.

    “Understanding #COVID19’s origins and exploring all hypotheses
remains: a scientific imperative, to help us prevent future outbreaks
[and] a moral imperative, for the sake of the millions of people who
died and those who live with #LongCOVID,” he said on Twitter.

Tedros said the WHO would continue to push for equitable access to
life-saving tools for all countries.

The People’s Vaccine Alliance, a coalition of over 100 organizations,
issued a joint letter on Saturday calling on world leaders to reflect
on mistakes made in responding to the pandemic and take immediate
corrective actions.

The coalition said that instead of rolling out vaccines based on need,
pharmaceutical companies maximized their profits by selling doses to
the richest countries first, leaving billions of people in low and
middle-income countries behind.

    “Had the governments listened to the science and shared vaccines
equitably with the world, it is estimated that at least 1.3 million
lives could have been saved in the first year of the vaccine rollout
alone, or one preventable death every 24 seconds,” the statement
reads.

    “We have been here before. At the height of the HIVAIDS pandemic,
millions died as expensive, patented treatments were unaffordable for
much of the world,” they added.

Three years have passed since WHO declared the COVID-19 outbreak a
global pandemic in March 2020, and questions still linger over the
virus’s origins as China has yet to share relevant data with
independent investigators.
US Investigations

Tedros had previously urged any countries with information on the
COVID-19 origins to come forward after several U.S. officials said it
was most likely that the virus had been leaked from a laboratory in
Wuhan, China.

In late February, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Fox News that the
bureau has determined that the COVID-19 pandemic’s source was “most
likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan,” China.

Wray noted that the bureau’s investigation is still classified and
that he can’t share many details. He also said the Chinese Communist
Party (CCP) hasn’t been cooperative with U.S. efforts.

    “I will just make the observation that the Chinese government, it
seems to me, has been doing its best to try to thwart and obfuscate
the work here,” Wray said.

    “The work that our U.S. government and close foreign partners are
doing. And that’s unfortunate for everybody.”

The very first COVID-19 infections were recorded in late 2019 in
Wuhan. The CCP did not admit human to human transmission of the virus
until January of 2020, when officials claimed the virus was first
transmitted in a wet market in the city—a theory for which there has
since been no evidence to support the claim.

A team of WHO investigators was blocked by the CCP from investigating
the origins of the virus in 2021.
WHO Calls for Transparency from China

Tedros said in February that the WHO wasn’t looking to blame any
government or organization but rather to “advance our understanding of
how this pandemic started so we can prevent, prepare for and respond
to future epidemics and pandemics.”

    “WHO continues to call for China to be transparent in sharing data
and to conduct the necessary investigations and share the results,”
said Tedros, who has drawn criticism for having ties with the CCP.
“Until then, all hypotheses on the origins of the virus remain on the
table.”

Earlier on in the pandemic, the WHO came under criticism after Tedros
and other officials praised the CCP for its “transparency” in dealing
with COVID-19.

“What they are doing is a very, very strong measure and with full
commitment,” Tedros said of the regime in early 2020, weeks after the
virus emerged.