[External Message Added] City of Miami public records request #22-459

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Sun Mar 12 08:26:44 PDT 2023

Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io> Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 11:27 AM
To: miami_22-459-requester-notes at inbound.nextrequest.com,
abrdar at miamigov.com
Cc: cypherpunks <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>
Dear City of Miami:
Thank you for your email.
However, the PDF documents are not attached. The file still links to .psd
files.
City of Miami, on February 4, 2022 kindly submitted a records request for
any and all correspondence between the City of
Miami concerning CityCoins, MIA Coin and Stacks (STX). Additionally, any
and all related correspondence concerning
CityCoins, MIA Coin, Stacks (STX), Digital World Acquisition Corp and
Harvard Management Company.
1. On March 7, 2022, Miami came to us noting 13,092 e-mail records were
returned for the above keywords.
2. Today on April 15, 2022 we have yet to receive the records in a timely
and reliable manner.
3. Given several factors of delay in receiving these records, we must take
our concern to The Financial Crimes
Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
FinCEN is the bureau of the United States Department of the Treasury that
collects and analyzes information about
financial transactions in order to combat domestic and international money
laundering, terrorist financing, and other
financial crimes.
Sending you the very best regards.
Thank you,
Gunnar Larson