Cryptocurrency: GovBankPol Tries Sneaking Anti-Crypto Into Pro-CBDC Bills, WarOnCrypto, 1984 Social Score, Credit Coding, Bank Run

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 00:34:20 PST 2023

Wake Up You Sheep and Fight Back for Freedom!

110+ pages of 1984 BULLSHIT pandered by Banksters...
And NOBODY read it...

https://twitter.com/KristiNoem/status/1634403770049220608 Noem on Tucker re CBDC
More than 20 other states have the same UCC language in front of them.
These bills change the definition of “money,” make it harder to use
cryptocurrency, and make it easier for the federal government to
impose a CBDC. These states must block this legislation from passing.

https://twitter.com/KristiNoem/status/1634691481121308672
I VETOED a bill that changes the definition of money, and that opens
the door for the federal government to adopt a Central Bank Digital
Currency. But more than 20 other states are facing the same
legislation. Thank you @TuckerCarlson for helping us get the word out!
South Dakota will always protect economic Freedom. I’m discussing my
VETO of the UCC bill tonight at 7:20 CT with @TuckerCarlson.
I VETOED HB 1193. This bill adopts a definition of ‘money’ to
specifically exclude crypto like Bitcoin. And it opens the door to the
risk that the federal government could adopt a Central Bank Digital
Currency.
This legislative session, we’re cutting taxes — not raising them.
Today, I VETOED a tax increase. We are cutting taxes this legislative
session, not increasing them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CciOpfL4D6c Grocery Tax Cut

Club for Growth @club4growth
Thank you to @govkristinoem for VETOING HB 1193 which limits digital
asset freedom in SD! “[Digital assets] are among the best hopes to
protect our fundamental liberties to free speech, free association,
and the free exchange of ideas." - @DavidMMcintosh
https://news.sd.gov/news?id=news_kb_article_view&sys_id=1d1a38781b21a15031b1ebdbac4bcbbf
Gov. Noem VETOES Attack on Economic Freedom
Yesterday, Governor Kristi Noem VETOED House Bill 1193, which would
infringe upon Freedom in digital currency.

Something favorable in this clout of mess (i.redd.it)

submitted 15 hours ago by noob_zarathustra

    167 comments
    share
    save
    hide
    report

all 167 comments
sorted by:
best
Want to add to the discussion?

Post a comment!

[–]Educational-Cat-2553redditor for 6 days 258 points 13 hours ago

I guess a regular ball pen was too ordinary for social appearance.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Kennyfortytwo 89 points 12 hours ago

It’s probably state law that a veto is done with a cattle brand rather
than a stamp /s

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ArnzenArms 27 points 9 hours ago

According to this, it looks like its custom and used for the first
time this year, but not on this bill:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sd-gov-noem-issues-first-191610426.html

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]scuczu 35 points 10 hours ago

political theater is all these bad-faith actors have.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ChuckSRQ 13 points 10 hours ago

As usual, when the politician supporting Bitcoin is from the “wrong”
party. They are not to be acknowledged. And they get mad when you do.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–][deleted] 9 hours ago*

[removed]

[–]cooleryouthpastor 7 points 3 hours ago

    Noem is a political hack who wants to keep the financial sector
donors on her side.

This bill that Noem just vetoed was backed by financial institutions
and banks. They wanted this bill passed.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]scuczu 11 points 10 hours ago

no, grifters are grifters, and right wing opportunists are clinging to
crypto as something worthwhile because of the libertarian overlap in
the crypto spaces.

You see it with Cruz and texas politicians, it's bullshit to get some
positive response because the rest of their platform leads to shit for
everyone.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Acceptable-Risks 11 points 10 hours ago

Newsflash for ya. Most bitcoiners in the US aren't coming from the left.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]scuczu 2 points 10 hours ago

yea i know, there's a lot of crypto people from the right, because
they're all rich kid libertarians living on family wealth believing
they earned it and worked harder than anyone else being born into
their family.

Plenty of left leaners in the space, just a lot of fascist simp idiots too.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Curiouspiwakawaka 20 points 9 hours ago

Hmmmm, it's almost like cryptocurrency doesn't have any political
affiliation. How strange

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Stock_Frosting9087 15 points 9 hours ago

Poor libertarian here. I accept any political views just as long as
they partake in bitcoin. Right tards and left tards welcome!!!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SlowMotionPanic 1 point 8 hours ago

A major problem is that people, like Noem, belong to the same school
of thought that delivered us this financial and political problem. I
firmly think their embrace of "crypto" is a cynical ploy just like
liberal politicians' general distain of it is as well.

​

They both want a status quo, with Republicans generally holding the
door for status quo players to dominate the space and status quo
Democrats trying to slam it shut to maintain the status quo but with
fewer steps.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ur_mothers_keeper 1 point 7 hours ago

Or maybe, and try to understand this, it's because we want to be left
the fuck alone. Libertarianism used to be associated with the left
back when the common cause was gay marriage. What happened? What
happened is you fuckers can't live and let live, you must conquer and
control everything. You're just as bad as the bible thumpers. Bitcoin
enables us to not have to give a single fuck what you expect of us.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]Acceptable-Risks -8 points 10 hours ago

Wow, talk about delusional. OK, buddy you stay in your little cave.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]wetokebitcoins 0 points 2 hours ago

you are using wrong think comrade, I think you might need some re-education.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]seansy5000 15 points 11 hours ago

The definition of grandstanding over something they have zero influence on.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]stahleo 13 points 7 hours ago

Do you know the role of a governor?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ur_mothers_keeper 19 points 7 hours ago

This is the governor of the state that passed the bill vetoing it. She
absolutely has influence over this.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SlowMotionPanic -2 points 8 hours ago

I believe Republicans like Noem prefer the term "virtue signaling"
when they accuse others of being performative for attention.

​

She is virtue signaling. It is a bit ridiculous, like something a
narcissist would do to gain maximum attention.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MathematicianLazy427 5 points 3 hours ago

Why can't you just be happy Bitcoin had a win in the political world?
Are you really that consumed by politics? You seem miserable.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MathematicianLazy427 0 points 3 hours ago

    something they have zero influence on.

Do you know what a veto is? Bitcoin is inherently political, so it's
very funny you don't know what a veto is.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]liquefire81 28 points 10 hours ago

Politicians trying to make rules for something they cannot control.
Amusing what decentralization actually means.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]halt_spell 100 points 13 hours ago*

Not that we needed their approval but it's a nice gesture I suppose.

EDIT: Quick appeal to the other commenters here, forget the politics.
Remember why Bitcoin was created: Money is too important to be so
easily controlled by people. Maybe you think the people today are "on
your side" but that means tomorrow could bring the opposite.

Bitcoin doesn't need approval from anyone. Beware of anyone grand
standing as if they're defending it. If Bitcoin needed them to succeed
it has already failed.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]noob_zarathustra[S] 14 points 13 hours ago

Haha yeah, surely helps with education and adoption to some extent

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HalfRick 2 points 10 hours ago*

Checking her wiki. Anti-abortion, anti-protests, nepotism-fuelled
blackmail to give her daughter special treatment, anti-masker
promoting tourism in her state in the height of the pandemic, touting
hydroxychloroquine, refusing federal aid to her state’s unemployed,
removing the need for permit to conceal carry, being against gay
marriage…

Jesus Christ. This is the last person I want on my side. And seeing
the absolute nut jobs in her comments…

I wish she was pro this bill instead of bringing her vile self and her
friends to this.

“Forget the politics”. Hitler’s animal rights which he imposed during
his rule are still better and stronger than in most countries in the
world. Yet you don’t see very many animal rights supporters praise his
actions or calling it a nice gesture.

This one is against a programmable CBDC only until the day she can control it.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]halt_spell 8 points 9 hours ago

Only a few politicians are on the side of the working class. Honey
badger doesn't give a fuck.

I know there are probably a few people here who don't remember a lot
about 2008. That whole shit storm made it very clear to me and a bunch
of other people governments can't be trusted with money. Doesn't
matter what their other values are, when push comes to shove they side
with the rich and powerful and fuck over normal people.

The hope is Bitcoin gives normal people a chance to resist. Stop
thinking Bitcoin needs the blessing of some politician or that a
blessing by a politician has any meaning at all.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ChuckSRQ 4 points 10 hours ago

So you’re comparing the democratically elected Governor of South
Dakota to Hitler?

Lol… get a grip.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]Stock_Frosting9087 -7 points 8 hours ago

Calm down halfdick

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]noob_zarathustra[S] 26 points 15 hours ago*

The bill states that "any monies prior to a digital currency being
enacted by a federal government would be null and void," said Rep.
Mulally.

Anyone interested can find Kristi talking about it here -
https://twitter.com/KristiNoem/status/1634403770049220608?t=g8mHviY_BX7gC6LscKj15Q&s=19

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BCMaxyredditor for 1 week 31 points 12 hours ago

What fucking idiot even came up with this bill?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Jinga1 25 points 11 hours ago

SD republicans

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lateraltwo 6 points 9 hours ago

S h o c k e r

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Morgothic 3 points 9 hours ago

I don't care enough to read the bill, but if that part in quotes is
the full-stop effect of it, then wouldn't it include cash, gold,
literally everything other than a federal digital currency? "Any
monies" not "any digital monies"?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]noob_zarathustra[S] 3 points 7 hours ago

I suppose that the essence here is 'anything not enacted by the
federal govt. would be null and void' ~ changing the definition of
money to that of legal tender, what a shocker

⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣶⣶ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⣀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠁⠀⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⠿⠿⠻⠿⠿⠟⠿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⢰⣹⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣷⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢾⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠠⣿⣿⣷⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢄⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]clue5tick 29 points 15 hours ago

There is no crypto like Bitcoin, Kristi.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]noob_zarathustra[S] -6 points 13 hours ago

Can someone please award this so that Kristi takes notice if she's around😅

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lordzaior 5 points 11 hours ago

lol this comment section is something 😂 fuck CBDCs and move on

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Admirable_Ad5898 3 points 7 hours ago

Hell yeah! At least she knows what’s up!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dynamic_unreality 39 points 12 hours ago

The fucking brand makes me hate her. We don't need that social media
type behavior in our governments

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]rnobgyn 5 points 9 hours ago

Buddy this kind of behavior is as old as politics

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MadManD3vi0us 6 points 12 hours ago

For real. It looks pretty dumb

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]RoyYourWorkingBoy -3 points 10 hours ago

I'm surprised they aren't taking the bill outside and shooting it with
a shotgun as a veto like John Wayne would do. \s

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]DoobeyDibbles 6 points 12 hours ago

The brand is not the source of your hate

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dynamic_unreality -1 points 12 hours ago

It absolutely is.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]brendzy 2 points 10 hours ago

Nxivm member?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]bigbadhonda 2 points 9 hours ago

Performative bullshit like this pisses me off too. Goddamn props have
a place in pro wrestling, not the halls of government.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]mejustnow 0 points 3 hours ago

This isn’t “performative” she’s just being extra with her veto stamp.
You can call it tacky or stupid but she’s not exactly pandering like
the dashiki wearing democrats….

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]Effective_Albatros -8 points 12 hours ago

On the contrary.

You probably just oppose her political party and ideology.

We should want every governor to make as public a rejection of anti
Bitcoin legislation as possible. Shout it from the rooftops,
regardless of one’s party.

Anti Bitcoin legislation is not welcome and will be vetoed on arrival,
sending a message in the most vocal way possible.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dynamic_unreality 21 points 12 hours ago

What the fuck is up with people trying to tell me what I think? No, I
hate the political theater that is that stupid ass brand. I wouldn't
care if I agreed with her on every single issue, that kind of stupid
ass political social media posing is childish and has no place in our
government

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]not_beniot 5 points 10 hours ago

Using a branding iron that's actually just a stamp is the dumbest
thing I've ever seen regardless of political party lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]SeriousGains -5 points 11 hours ago

Good reason to hate someone.

Posting your stance on legislation on social media in a way that
connects with your base and culture, bad. Making hidden back room
deals to further your own political career and fill your pockets while
pandering to your constituents, good!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dynamic_unreality -2 points 9 hours ago

Omfg shut up

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]stahleo 8 points 6 hours ago

Something favorable yet fringe Reddit will find a way to hate it, all
because she is a Republican.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]soarky325 5 points 11 hours ago

Interestingly enough, the constitution already provides a definition
of money lol

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]LadyAnarki 15 points 9 hours ago

They've forgotten about that document for a few decades now.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]poorhumanbeing 23 points 14 hours ago

Bitcoin is cool, Krusty noem is not cool.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Orphanboys 10 points 13 hours ago*

What about her isn’t cool? I don’t know much about her

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ted3681 9 points 7 hours ago

Destroyed the states populaces ability to vote on weed bills.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ipkiss_stanleyipkiss 4 points 12 hours ago

Wrong capital letter association most likely

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Orphanboys 2 points 12 hours ago

If that’s his reason, that’s pretty lame. If she did something good
for Bitcoin people in this sub should be happy for her, right?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ur_mothers_keeper 12 points 7 hours ago

You forget this sub is not an atomic standalone bitcoin community.
these people are all redditors too.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]nitric_fights -2 points 11 hours ago

most of the world gives zero fucks for what this shithead is babling…

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Morgothic -4 points 9 hours ago

    If she did something good for bitcoin

She didn't. Vetoing the bill may have been a good thing overall (or
not, I don't know anything about it), but it did nothing to help or
hinder bitcoin. The entire point of bitcoin is that it stands
regardless of what politicians do about it. At best this display of
grandstanding gave her base a more favorable view of bitcoin. But
she's the governor of a state of 900k that no one cares about, so her
base isn't very big or influential.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]No-Introduction-6368 1 point 7 hours ago

She signed a bill to deny transgender minors from getting medical
treatment. Basic Republican with a room temperature IQ.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Chultan 2 points 5 hours ago

Based

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]cryptosareagirlsbf -9 points 10 hours ago

I did a quick google. According to Wikipedia, she's a member of the
Republican party and from a quick glance at her views on things, it
seems that even when on occasion an original thought pops into her
head, she's quick to squash it. Also, she grew up on a ranch. Perhaps
explains the brand?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]Mentally- -22 points 13 hours ago

Cry harder

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]launcelot02 8 points 14 hours ago

I find it amusing. People are so blind that they are willing to lose
their hard work effort for their political team. All the while
promoting the political team who are trying to kill their hope of ever
having anything of monetary value.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]3DprintRC 19 points 14 hours ago*

Bitcoin is inevitable. Fascism is avoidable.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]fjzappa 1 point 13 hours ago

So... what are you trying to tell us?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]3DprintRC 24 points 13 hours ago

Don't vote for fascists just because they're pretending to be on your
side on one thing that wil happen no matter who you vote for.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]fjzappa 5 points 6 hours ago

Can you define "fascist?"

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]noob_zarathustra[S] 1 point 13 hours ago

Spot on

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]IamHellgod07 3 points 12 hours ago

Bitcoin is different from other crypto(most are pump and dump schemes)

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]birmingslam 2 points 8 hours ago

all 12 residents of SD agree!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Inthefi8 4 points 10 hours ago

Love her

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]iamtheonewhorox 3 points 10 hours ago

Thank you, Governor Hottie. We love you.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Throwaway99887767 5 points 11 hours ago

Side note, she’s really beautiful

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Mentally- 6 points 13 hours ago

AcKuAllY tHiS iS a RePubLicAn sO tHiS is BaD - Le Redditor Cunt

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AFaded 2 points 12 hours ago

What exactly is that? A stamp or a brand?, is that legit what they use
or was that used for dramatic effect?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SignificantClaim6257 0 points 10 hours ago

No, lol. It’s just a goofy media stunt. An actual veto literally means
doing jack shit.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]RoyalConsideration70 2 points 11 hours ago

She can stamp me

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]JaketheSnake319 2 points 12 hours ago

Lmao! Is she using a branding iron to veto the bill?! That’s ridiculous

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]kale_boriak 2 points 10 hours ago

Just don’t ask them about their trust laws that have allowed
generations of wealthy assholes to hide money and avoid paying any
taxes. Economic freedom my ass.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ur_mothers_keeper 1 point 7 hours ago

Everyone should have these options.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]kale_boriak 1 point 7 hours ago

That’s one way to societal collapse, not sure it’s the best way though

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ur_mothers_keeper 2 points 7 hours ago

What would you call "economic freedom"?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]awalktojericho 1 point 11 hours ago

She's ruining that table.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HalfRick -2 points 11 hours ago

Checking her wiki. Anti-abortion, anti-protests, nepotism-fuelled
blackmail to give her daughters special treatment, anti-masker
promoting tourism in her state in the height of the pandemic, touting
hydroxychloroquine, refusing federal aid to her state’s unemployed,
removing the need for permit to conceal carry, being against gay
marriage…

Jesus Christ. This is the last person I want on my side. And seeing
the absolute nut jobs in her comments…

I wish she was pro this bill instead of bringing her vile self and her
friends to this.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]theghostofdeno 3 points 8 hours ago

“Anti masker” is a ridiculous, low IQ propaganda term, and politicians
who stood up to arbitrary, psychologically crippling lockdown culture
have been vindicated at every level of analysis.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HalfRick 0 points 8 hours ago

Sure they have.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ur_mothers_keeper 0 points 7 hours ago

Besides the nepotism that all sounds fantastic.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Desperate_Move_5043 2 points 10 hours ago

Ugh for real

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]yazalama 0 points 8 hours ago

Fucking based

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]EJohanSolo 1 point 7 hours ago

Isn’t this a good thing??? Can someone give me the tldr on the bill???
Looks like this is against central bank digital currency. I’m for that
if so. Bitcoin isn’t going anywhere either way.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TomentoShow 1 point 7 hours ago

We're not stupid. That clearly says \ETO.

Nice try.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]U_Mad_Bro_33 -13 points 14 hours ago

Damn she is the hottest politician I've ever seen. And she makes good
political decisions. You South Dakotan's got it good.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]rhhkeely -2 points 13 hours ago

Too bad she's a fascist and a corporate shill

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]killyaselfhoe 8 points 13 hours ago

Being anti-lockdown is fascist?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]RealLiveKindnessredditor for 4 weeks -11 points 12 hours ago

Yup she’s against public health measures not because she cares, but
because it’s popular. Face it nobody wants to wear a mask. She’ll pat
you on the back with one hand and pick your pocket with the other.
Tell you what you want to hear until she either has all the money or
there’s nothing you can do about it anyway. At least now your vote
still counts somewhat.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]stempole 9 points 11 hours ago

Yeah you might want to update your talking points... And not having
the government force people to do something is fascist... Yeah you
might want to look up what that word means.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]theghostofdeno 2 points 8 hours ago

That’s some hard-hitting political analysis right there

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]mcnello 1 point 12 hours ago

It's pretty fucking well recognized by the scientific community now
that masks did absolutely jack shit. Even the fucking government
agencies that advocated for them have finally admitted they didn't
work. https://youtu.be/S3vY2LyQn1A

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]U_Mad_Bro_33 -7 points 13 hours ago

All gov't is fascist, unfortunate fact of life. Just look at big tech
and big pharma collusion with feds over the last 3 years. If Kristi is
just as corrupt, at least I don't have to look at wrinkly 90 year olds
as they fuck me over

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]noob_zarathustra[S] 1 point 13 hours ago*

I bet she plays quite a role in spreading awareness

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]itsdone20 0 points 15 hours ago

A keto bill

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TheDr0p 0 points 12 hours ago

Is the branding iron a SD thing or just for this bill or what’s going on.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]thanosied -1 points 11 hours ago

I wish we could have a hot governor

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]errlluredditor for 6 weeks -5 points 12 hours ago

Dam yanks wtf is this branding tool? You were sending slaves as a veto
back in the day or wat?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]yaowei520 0 points 7 hours ago

Bank of Silicon Valley collapsed Now it is not the safest thing to put
money in the bank. The next wave will cause a tsunami in the stock
market, so it is the safest thing for the current funds to be stored
in cryptocurrency accounts. Property can be transferred at any time

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]kcvis 1 point 10 hours ago

\ETO

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ontopourmama 1 point 10 hours ago

Is her branding iron really just covered in lipstick?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]fleeyevegans 1 point 10 hours ago

K the veto brand is tight even though I disagree with a lot of her philosophies.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]born_at_kfc 1 point 10 hours ago

She vetos something that could shake up the banking industry because
South Dakota has the most bank owned assets of any state, over 3
trillion dollars. That money generates income for the state that is
crucial to their balance sheet. She does what Wells Fargo and Citibank
tell her to do, she is not a hero, she is a pawn.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]jaraxel_arabani 1 point 10 hours ago

To be fair I think that veto stamp she's using should be standard for
all politicians

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]davoste 1 point 9 hours ago

Wait! I think she's confused!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Blackash99 1 point 8 hours ago

I'M SOOOOCOOL!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ruthless_anon 1 point 7 hours ago

might have to move there after this shit plays out lol

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]fixed_melodrama42 1 point 6 hours ago

I love her very much

    embed
    save
    report