Cryptocurrency: BANK RUN PANIC Spreads Around Globe, Crypto and Gold Demand Skyrockets, FDIC Coverup

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 23:45:32 PST 2023

Not your keys, Not your Money...

This is NOT Lebanon. This is New York. This is California. Police tell
depositors asking for their money to go away. If it's not bitcoin in
self custody, it's not your money.
https://v.redd.it/hbnwptjqv8na1

https://i.redd.it/duums1kqjzma1.png Boston: Where's my fucking money!
https://twitter.com/LawrenceLepard/status/1634275111204421632

Bill Ackman warns US gov't: Fix mistake in ‘48 hours’ or face ‘destruction’
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bill-ackman-warns-us-gov-t-fix-mistake-in-48-hours-or-face-destruction

FDIC caught covering up Fiat Banking scam at Board Meeting...
https://fdic.windrosemedia.com/index.php?category=Systemic+Resolution+Advisory+Committee
https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event/ShowKey=217894 FDIC board meeting
https://www.fdic.gov/news/board-matters/2022/2022-10-18-notice-sum-c-mem.pdf
Unfunded

ECB tried to smash crypto...
A Coinbase exec tried to tell a crowd of bankers that crypto is ‘the
money of tomorrow’—and was immediately shot down by an ECB director
onstage
European Central Bank says Bitcoin is artificially propped up,
shouldn't be legitimised

Privatize the gains and socialize the losses.
Calls for taxpayer-led bailout of Silicon Valley Bank. Save the whales! 🐳
https://fortune.com/2023/03/11/mark-cuban-fed-buy-silicon-valley-bank-debt-immediately-not-wealthy-taking-hit/

EPIC Failure: A month ago, CNBC's Jim Cramer said Bitcoin "Is a
ticking time bomb", then a day later shills Silicon Valley Bank.

Zero percent reserve gets hammered by urgent withdrawals...
Banks get crushed out by bonds...
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/25/bank-stocks-reverse-higher-as-regulators-ease-volcker-rule-jpmorgan-chase-rises-2percent.html

https://v.redd.it/v5h2q3yb73na1 Godfrey Bloom Blasts Gov Central Banks

Sovereign Debt begins to implode...

UK going in for a redux...
https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/were-huge-long-queues-across-170000873.html

https://ginifoundation.org/kb/fiat-currency-graveyard-a-history-of-monetary-folly/

Tens upon tens of Bank stocks tank off over 10%...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtrTfuvtveM @ProfStOnge

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1634555021487480834 "Stay Calm"

"Stablecoins" trading massively under par...
Eight of the top 10 stablecoins by market cap lost their $1 peg today
Coinbase pausing USDC:USD transactions over the weekend... also in
other I'm sure unrelated news, the USDC has lots its peg. I'm sure
everything is totally fine over there. At Coinbase. Where their
stablecoin.... isn't stable. During a bank run. It's fine.
Everything's fine! Bullish, even.

ATM's getting smashed around the globe...

Signature Bank and bag holders of its stock are still desperately
pushing the narrative SBNY’s massive loss of deposits has been
deliberate…even tho it started suddenly in the middle of a bank run.

Binance is FTX Redux, Bank Run Seems Inevitable: Ex-SEC Lawyer

Credit Suisse utterly implodes...

Crypto rockets back up over 6.5%...

SVB among Forbes 2023 annual ranking of America's Best Banks 4 days ago...
SVB paid out massive bonuses mere hours before it imploded.
SVB exec sold millions of stock before it imploded.

Nigerians are destroying banks and ATMs after central bank limits
withdrawals and orders citizens to turn in their cash to force eNaira
CBDC adoption

Brick and Mortar Banks getting vaporized...

Silvergate Bank
Signature Bank of New York
Silicon Valley Bank
Boston Private Bank
Lebanon
Lehman
etc

"
Imminent collapse of USD maybe ? ;)
Bankers, governments, IMF, economists, Buffet, Munger label Bitcoin
and crypto risky, worthless.
But we can see who is collapsing, instead.
"

"Why is my bank so against BTC"

"Getting interrogated at my Canadian bank over a 12,000 CAD$ (8800$
USD) wire transfer. The manager smelt the money 😳"

"Majestic Bank is still fully functional."