Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 08:35:49 PST 2023

mcboss stands at the head of the coffee room, holding a zombie worker
by the scruff of the collar

along comes a zombie researcher hairdresser

zombie hairdresser researcher [pushing cart]: “here’s the next version
of the time machine project, fresh from the roiling mass of kidnapped
vivisectees!”

mcboss drops his zombie worker

mcboss: “we have a time macbine project? cool!! of course we have a
time machine project. i ordered this, complete with its “ [hesitation,
zones out] “experimentee, inc” [stops zoning out] brand logo. good
work! great jobs!”

mcboss smiles at zombie researcher hairdresser and moves to take the cart