xNY.io - Bank.org | DOJ Memo #3 - Goldman Sachs Deferred Prosecution Agreement

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Mar 10 07:01:44 PST 2023

Dear Mr. Marzulli:

Today is the one year anniversary to our March 10, 2022 correspondence with
your office. Since, xNY.io - Bank.org highlights market forces and events
signal justified concern.

We hope to learn the DOJ's assement of these concerns impacting xNY.io -
Bank.org's global enterprise in the near future.

Sending you warm regards.

Thank you,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson