Ron DeSantis and United Nations Innovation

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Thu Mar 9 11:40:53 PST 2023

Ronald DeSantis' new NFT trading card set to raise money for Women's Rights
is going to either be historic, or we will sue Florida into bankruptcy on
don't say gay.

The logic here is, the woke don't say gay slogan is a Women's rights
landmark.

That is why, the Ron DeSantis NFT card set for Women's Rights puts the
United Nations a century ahead...

U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres said this week that global progress
on women’s rights is “vanishing before our eyes” and that gender equality
will take another three centuries to achieve. “Gender equality is growing
more distant,” he warned.