New York's Friendliest Republican in Town

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Thu Mar 9 11:11:40 PST 2023

Move over, Ronald DeSantis. Gunnar Larson is working to become New York's
friendliest Republican Feminist in Town ...

Deplorable? Woke? Yes, even Jokes like you, Ron, all are welcomed by real
Republicans.

Don't say gay, Ron? Peter Thiel is such a successful example of gay ... I
am even gayer, Gunnar Donald Arthur Peter Larson.

Ron, I have Donald and Peter in my name and those feminists have always
been the future.

----
A new resolution, introduced in the U.S. Congress on Wednesday, would
finally ensure a feminist approach to the country’s foreign policy, writes
Lyric Thompson, the founder and CEO of the Feminist Foreign Policy
Collaborative, in an op-ed for Devex.

She writes that the U.S. can take inspiration from plenty of examples in
its neighborhood.

In Canada, embracing a feminist foreign policy has meant funding women’s
rights and feminist organizations and pioneering the use of innovative
investment mechanisms to support grassroots women’s rights organizations.
While Mexico was among the few countries pushing for women’s rights
activists to lead the way in climate negotiations at the most recent U.N.
Climate Change Conference in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt.

Opinion: The US must pass its feminist foreign policy resolution