[log][personal][crazy] strange thing

Wed Mar 8 06:37:15 PST 2023

uh so i was trying to find trauma therapy, which is vv confusing for me
i found a site arc17.org on phone but it wouldn't show anything
so i went to desktop and the site didn't exist, nor show up in web searches
then i websearched for their phone number, and it showed up, and loaded

so most likely i just mistyped it the first few times.
but if it really does show putting me in a censorship box, it would be
really helpful for me to consciously realize that. i'd make better
decisions.

it may be at the end of this flat_tree desktop stream on arweave:

{"ditem": ["qoWxwCjR4JK1sFXxe8tnrGuAIhdCAz767lLogaD3KXE"],
"min_block": [1132516,
"J008ZO2T3s8QRA7t3lcQ8ZZXfroSvNyR-07uozg0wW6ljhY9eoPc2pfWlrefUk35"],
"api_timestamp": 1678286021609}

dunno why i couldn't visit https://www.arc17.org/ but i can now i
suppose. the normal explanation is that a traumatically programmed
part of me mistyped the url and hid this from me.