Be sure to mask-up while shoplifting

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 6 22:53:45 PST 2023

tiffany_caban
·
9h
I wear a mask while shopping. And it’s not so I can shoplift. I wear a mask because I give a damn about public health and it’s a very easy and small thing I can do to protect myself and other immunocompromised neighbors. This Mayor.
Quote Tweet
Bernadette Hogan
@bern_hogan
·
17h
“And when you see these mask wearing people, oftentimes it's not about being fearful of the pandemic. It's fearful of the police catching [them] for their deeds,” @NYCMayor says he’s going to talk to Mayors across the US to come up with a national plan to tackle retail theft.
Show this thread