[leak] facebook llama most trained research language model

Sun Mar 5 22:57:58 PST 2023

https://www.reddit.com/r/MachineLearning/comments/11h3p2x/d_facebooks_llama_leaks_via_torrent_file_in_pr/

Just FYI, it’s really easy to get legitimate access. All I did was put
down that I’m a student studying machine learning and wanted to test
the model, no proof required. Got access in a few days.

Some friends and myself have filled it in with "Student", "No
publications", "No affiliation", etc and we all got access. Doesn't
really matter though, they were always going to get leaked.

some implication in thread that some industry researchers got it by
using a .edu email