Sun Mar 5 16:47:37 PST 2023

image of mcboss cradling a ruffled woodland animal, gushing tears over
it like a river, with a schroedinger bandaid on his head with a
healing red cross on it

actor-playing-mcboss [gushing tears over cradled ruffled woodland
animal]: “you poor poor ruffled animal! i can’t in my wildest dreams
imagine ever ruffling anything in this way.”

actor-playing-mcboss hands the ruffled woodland animal to
actor-playing-hairdresser who has a large animal den on wheels with
plates of animal food [mistake?]

actor-playing-mcboss [slamming fist on desk]: “break all the
contracts! we must pull out of dictatortopia at once!”