Sun Mar 5 16:32:40 PST 2023

—————-
in the “canon” story experimentee mind controlled mcboss to be
forcefully caring when mcboss and a worker were visiting them while
building a robot halfway through escaping and taking over the
business, to try to understand why and figure out what to do about
anybody running a business in a way that harmed people ever at all

i sent that set of rmails wrong and they never reached the list but
may be partially blockchained on arweave somewhere

but instead we could do a play-like reenactment or a fake myth
regarding experimentee mind controlling mcboss to be caring

actor playing experimentee might lift up a slightly-ruffled woods
animal and show it to mcboss, while he is loudly planning a war

actor-playing-experimentee: “rude mcboss who has tortured my family
forever! look at this poor ruffled woodland animal! ruffled at the
thought of you stimulating another international war while using
vivisected children’s brains to calculate your plans!”

actor-playing-mcboss: “i must interrupt my devious plot to stimulate
conflict in a region with economic interests that counter my own, so
as to see what this is!”

actor-playing-mcboss gets up and turns

actor-playing-experimentee presents the ruffled woodland animal

actor-playing-experimentee: “look! look at this ruffledness!”

actor-playing-mcboss opens his eyes like saucers and flings his arms
into the air
actor-playing-mcboss falls over backward and is caught by actor-playing-chair

actor-playing-chair: “oh! mcboss has hit his head on my armrest! i
hope he does not kill too many workers from the further damage to his
head!”

actor-playing-mcboss: “i have never seen ruffledness like the
ruffledness of this poor scared woodland animal! this is shocking
beyond my wildest fears of

actor-pl

play interrupted. we suspect we didn’t want mcboss to hit his head
(which is from the forcefulness of the change in the unsent story) but
rather have a change of heart simply from the sight