Ukraine located feminists call for elementary solidarity & support

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 5 02:39:06 PST 2023

"We feminists from Ukraine, call on feminists around the world to stand in solidarity with the resistance movement of the Ukrainian people against the predatory, imperialist war unleashed by the Russian Federation...

"The authors of the 'Feminist Resistance Against War' manifesto
deny Ukrainian women this right to resistance, which constitutes a basic act of self-defense of  the oppressed...

"Abstract pacifism which condemns all sides in the war leads to irresponsible solutions in practice. We insist on the essential difference between violence as a means of oppression and as a legitimate means of self-defence."