Strong AI on Bittorrent reported

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 4 16:28:49 PST 2023

>>  You know, I tweeted this a few weeks ago — and lo and behold, we already have an LLM on Bittorrent! Seems decentralized AI may have legs after all…

Quote Tweet
Balaji
@balajis
·
Feb 4
AI is like a gun skittering on the ground.
And three parties are scrambling to pick it up.
We have woke AI.
We have CCP AI.
And if we’re lucky, we’ll have decentralized free AI.
The PirateBay, Bitcoin, Bittorrent-like AI.
Perhaps we can build tech that could facilitate that…  <<<

Reposts not endorsements of garbage police-states in cyberspace - ' Netstates '