Cryptocurrency: Action - Go RepMyBlock To Abolish The NYDFS Bitlicense

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 20:59:34 PST 2023

https://www.abolishthebitlicense.org/
https://www.repmyblock.org/

My testimony at the New York City Council Committee on Technology on
2/15/2023. We need to get rid of the Bitlicense for the technology to
flourish around the world. I built a website called RepMyBlock because
I was upset with those politicians. Google Abolish The Bitlicense to
see what we can do.

https://v.redd.it/xsckljwsudla1 Testimony

It's time! I talked about this particular political window as an
intermediary step to go after the BitLicense in New York. This window
is only open between March 1st and March 31, 2023. The next window is
2025. (Check the Abolish The Bilicense website to understand the whole
story.)

https://v.redd.it/8b5qwwp6kdla1

I am leading a Bitcoin contingency to fight the Bitlicense in New York
inside the political party ran by Zombies.

https://www.reddit.com/user/theochino/submitted/

Dear Bitcoiners,

I need the maximum of people to watch this documentary and tell their
friend in New York City and New York State to signup using this
Bitcoin link.

https://bitcoin.repmyblock.org/bitcoin/exp/register/movie

The mainstream press is not interested in telling the story so we need
to create a force to have political influence. The Bitcoiners in
Nebraska showed it was possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itLPbT_9n_o

We need the press around the world to shame the New York press on
keeping their readers in the dark and letting zombies to be elected.

If you want more info about what I have done,

https://newyork.abolishthebitlicense.com/

https://legistar.council.nyc.gov/MeetingDetail.aspx?ID=1078724&GUID=A0BC20A0-0D6A-4AAB-94D4-B75C2AF7CE3D&Options=info|&Search=

https://vimeo.com/795649609/a303d838a9 County 2022
County (2022) - A documentary that explores the County Committee
political machine in New York City, suppression at the local levels of
American democracy, and the activists on the ground seeking to reform
the system.