Possessed by Damon's, Keanu to do APster ads

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 2 04:15:17 PST 2023

Since being reliably informed even the most limited govt is like the proverbial scorpion and will abuse the smallest power it has at the greatest cost I’m pressured, nay, forced to regard Nayib with some suspicion since he may be deploying Chainanalysis… Perhaps some OG better informed than I might put my mind at rest about this.

Parallel construction is a terrible thing. You know when some ostensibly ’ limited ’ and democratic, night-watchmans govt tells people its respecting their inalienable human and civil rights while all the time utilizing the latest totalitarian surveillance tactics.
" Dystopia ’ doesn’t seem bad enough to cover nightmare ( DPRK! ) scenario’s such as these.
" There’s no griefing here - and we don’t talk about it ".
I now see plebs being nudged into supporting the LOL-GOP party in Amerikkka. As if this repugnant herd’s stated support for cryptoanarchy is any more deep and real than their supposed decades old commitments
( round elections ) to deliver ’ smaller, leaner govt’.
In fact that bogus promise became such a joke they recently had to replace it with smaller, leaner nuclear power plants.
All though I joke a bit about Keaunu its good to see him take an interest in ’ closing the sale ’ of cryptoanarchy with its missing anti-crime leg of ’ everyone an assassin “. If anyone can do this its the infamous and unholy " Mr Wick.”

Give this man an assassinphone.