Cryptocurrency: CBDC Digital Fiat WARNING BELLS GOING OFF

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 17:42:09 PST 2023

> https://bitcoinist.com/ripple-in-dialogue-over-20-central-banks-cbdcs/

https://www.kitco.com/news/2023-03-01/Ripple-is-working-with-more-than-20-countries-on-CBDC-plans-Brooks-Entwistle.html

https://crypto.news/ripple-2023-crypto-space-outlook-is-positive/

Everyone knew ripple was garbage, but cheered it anyway.
Now Ripple-XRP is proud to be fucking you over with its CBDC plans.

The entire space of corporate and 'foundation' and 'governance'
shitcoins is simply disgusting to human freedom and needs to die.

    “No two situations, no two central banks, no two countries are the
same. There are 200-plus countries out there. There are a lot of
central banks and they have different needs and there are different
parts of this journey,” Entwistle said. “So, we are in dialogue with
not ten, not twenty, but a bunch more central banks around the world
on these discussions. We’ve announced projects with Bhutan, with
Palau, and others to come, and I think that just shows you that this
really resonates now.”

    Entwistle went on to note that being able to collaborate directly
with governments and regulators is “invaluable,” saying that in most
parts of the world discussions about crypto and blockchain have been
welcomed, as opposed to the U.S., where Ripple is being sued by the
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for the sale of unregistered
securities.

Ripple is currently in talks with over 20 central banks regarding the
development of a central bank digital currency (CBDC). Ripple is
focused on assisting emerging countries with their CBDC development in
an effort to help reduce the number of unbanked people in the world.
Ripple is being sued by the SEC for the sale of unregistered
securities in the U.S.

    Ripple, in a recent report, predicts that the industry will see a
shift towards companies that harness crypto solutions to do away with
problems and address unmet customer needs.

    This shift towards utility will be seen in developing central bank
digital currencies (CBDCs) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) as it also
predicts blockchain incorporation to increase in universities.