Cryptocurrency: CBDC Digital Fiat WARNING BELLS GOING OFF

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 1 04:40:16 PST 2023

Not what I hear - I no longer go to COINDESK btw - GIGO - I hear they're in serious disarray with a grave fear the US one would overwhelm everything else out there.
Also how's the Chinese one going?

I read they gave some away and promised not to spy on the plebs but its still not taking off.
A lot of homeless in the US  - or here  - might jump at something like that -  " I'd buy that for a dollar! "
Complicating matters is the advent of clever droids - these sound like they'll be smart enough soon to work out a global UBI - part of the move to a Star Trek economy.

So relax G.  Be of good cheer - Xmas is a time of miracles.