Dishonest Tor relay math question - tor-talk is to lazy

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 1 01:35:59 PST 2023

Since our AI reinforcements from the future just arrived they should have Tor sorted by Xmas.
We may even move on from " Very few are remailers and very few are Mints and no-one's an assassin "
to " Everyone a remailer: Everyone a Mint: Everyone an assassin " by CYPHERPUNK 2027.

Since world war threatens again we can't have a generalized collapse of govts soon enough, amirite?

Cypherpunks collapse governments.
Subject: Everyone a remailer: Everyone a Mint: Everyone an assassin

https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=100872510706876&w=2

Strong-crypto, digital money, anonymous networks, pseudonyms, zero- knowledge proofs, reputations, information-markets, netwar, collapse-of-governments.