Cryptocurrency: Action - Coinbase Launches Massive User-Driven Political Campaign - Crypto435

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 00:30:41 PST 2023

When politicians fail to respect crypto freedom,
it falls upon the free peoples of the world to ensure it...

https://coinbase.com/
https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/1630592674020335617
https://actnow.io/z31xN5P

https://cryptoslate.com/crypto-slate-wrapped-daily-coinbase-launches-crypto-435-campaign-ftxs-nishad-singh-pleads-guilty/
https://azcoinnews.com/coinbase-launches-crypto435-initiative-to-promote-cryptocurrency-policy-nationwide.html
https://cryptopotato.com/coinbase-launches-nationwide-pro-crypto-policy-campaign/

"
@coinbase: #Crypto435
1/ It’s time to advance pro-crypto policy in all 435 Congressional
Districts across the U.S. Introducing #Crypto435, our campaign to grow
the crypto advocacy community and share tools and resources to make
your voice heard. Become an advocate today 👇
2/ If you believe in crypto and the potential of web3, now is the time
to make your voice heard with legislators and regulators.
3/ The crypto community has reached an important moment. Decisions
being made by legislators and regulators in DC and around the country
will impact the future of how we can build, buy, sell, and use crypto.
4/ We need thoughtful policymaking and smart regulation so that we can
continue to advance crypto and web3, and make progress on our mission
to increase economic freedom.
5/ Coinbase will empower the #Crypto435 community with information
about how to contact specific politicians in their local districts,
what those politician's records on crypto are, tips for making your
voices heard in D.C., and more.
6/ So if you love crypto and want to see all that it can achieve, join
us to shape the policies and regulations that will impact crypto and
web3 for years to come: actnow.io/z31xN5P
Take Action: Learn how your voice can impact pro-crypto policy
Thanks for being a crypto advocate!
"

The company has announced Crypto435 – a grassroots initiative to
expand pro-crypto advocacy to citizens across all 435 Congressional
Districts.

The exchange claims that Crypto435 will “influence laws and policies,”
and also “educate everyday Americans about the power of crypto."

    Coinbase will empower the #Crypto435 community with information
about how to contact specific politicians in their local districts,
what those politician's records on crypto are, tips for making your
voices heard in D.C., and more.

Coinbase has launched Crypto435, a grassroots initiative to expand
pro-crypto advocacy to citizens across all 435 Congressional Districts
in the US. The cryptocurrency exchange will provide tips related to
local politicians and the crypto landscape, including contact
information, their records on crypto policy, and how best to make sure
those with a voice can be heard.

Coinbase, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the United
States, has launched a nationwide pro-crypto policy campaign. The
initiative aims to encourage US lawmakers to embrace cryptocurrencies
and promote their adoption across the country. The campaign, which
involves a series of digital and social media ads, highlights the
benefits of cryptocurrencies and urges lawmakers to adopt policies
that support innovation in the industry. The move comes at a time when
the regulatory environment for cryptocurrencies in the US is becoming
increasingly uncertain, with several states proposing strict
regulations that could impact the industry's growth

“If you love crypto and believe in the potential of web3, it’s more
important than ever to advocate for pro-crypto policy in the U.S.

Policymakers in Washington DC and state capitals across the US are
making decisions about the future of crypto. Their choices will
determine how, when, and where YOU can build, buy, sell, and use
crypto. We need to make sure they get it right, and that means making
your voice heard. We’re excited to introduce Crypto435, a grassroots
campaign to advocate for pro-crypto policy. Now is the time to change
hearts and minds in all 435 Congressional Districts across the U.S.
Now you can sign up to receive important updates and calls to action
about crypto policy.

Here’s Why Crypto Advocacy Matters Crypto435 will influence laws and
policies Crypto435 will bring the crypto community together and there
is strength in numbers Crypto435 will promote innovation and protect
jobs Crypto435 will educate everyday Americans about the power of
crypto Thank you for signing up to be a crypto advocate! By entering
your contact information we will continue to provide you with
educational resources and the updates you need to help shape
pro-crypto policy.”