Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:26:25 PDT 2023

something that's been really useful for me is how influence at a
distance is very poor at contextualizing detail appropriately, so can
be repurposed for similar nearby things

unfortunately near the start of my experience this was used very
harmfully to my severe disadvantage in a way that pervades now

it's still what keeps me around in many ways, the good parts of that
that are pro-me, not the horrible parts that e.g. stimulate huge guilt
around entering via my own window when i misplaced my keycard.