Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:22:01 PDT 2023

i guess, although many things were involved, the major thing might be
kind of finding a little stability, and then rewarding where to go, in
small gentle steps, with some context shifting.

there's a basic theory of mind control that has been mentioned before,
involving unsettling, shifting, and resettling.
in a really difficult situation where we're at a power disadvantage,
we kind of engage all three of those at once.
-> we reduce the unsettling when we're in a better place or when the
shifting is poor
-> we strengthen the unsettling when we're in a worse place
-> we attend to the shifting. we try to shift more when we are moving
from a worse place to a better place, especially if there is settling
likely in the better place. we don't attend to shifting much
otherwise: we don't want to make a conflict with the problem, nor to
waste scant resources.
-> [also with settling, similar things]
[...]