Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:52:51 PDT 2023

then he linked me to a different video by uhh mark vicente? on the use
of videos as weaponry of war.  mark vicente is well-known as an
experienced cinematographer who came out of a major well-known
high-end horrible-bad cult called nxivm i think (pronounced "nixium").

i also attended a talk on the similarities between sex trafficking and
fake-religious-cults and a lot of my symbology made sense, it makes
sense it didn't make sense before, it's too nasty to really think and
feel about. the sex trafficking women are treated like animals, they
live in a stable, they were abused as a norm and made to [not support
each other, continue the abuse, talk this way themselves].

the level of internalization possible seems very serious. it makes
sense i had no emotional places to stabilize if political influences
tried to ply me with prostitutes, which is likely an understatement of
what happened. it's hard to hold that it just exists, let alone being
right in your face with etc.