Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:37:26 PDT 2023

--
i did think about my amnesia a little bit, hard to engage some; kind
of a habit part of me learned in order to meet the stuff going on; i
don't remmeber well

sometimes/often one of the things that is discussed is not really
directly relevant to me, but can still be useful if i think of one of
my parts as holding one of the missing roles

i was thinking of how the experience was kind of like a covert cult
recruitment [danger label :(] we went throug a process of recruitment
and then a process of forgetting the recruitment, and there i am
tagging along with determined desire to put things on a blockchain,
for years and years and years. i'm mostly now a spinout from that,
holding those two intense urges