Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:22:19 PDT 2023

thinking a little about my intense experience here, often stimulating
these valued-spams-with-undesired-content-style

- I lost my hotel keycard and went in through my window, thinking I'd
find it inside or have more time to find it somewhere before having to
pay for another. It's the cheapest hotel in the city, and there isn't
a window lock, which is scary to me. I got a knock on my door a few
minutes later from a guy smoking a cigarette, and ended up being
escorted to the front desk where i was given a new keycard for free.

I only started having these experiences happen after the
targeting/digital indoctrination. It used to be nobody noticed me when
I did silly things like that. I feel very guilty for entering via my
own window! Very guilty!