Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 17:53:25 PDT 2023

Boss [to Zombie Government Worker]: "I'm trying to write a letter of
apology to Experimentee."

Zombie Government Worker [to Boss]: "What, the [censored censored censored]?"

Boss [to Zombie Government Worker]: "No, uh --"

Zombie Government worker shakes a bit and both characters have mild amnesia.

Zombie Gvoernment Worker [to Boss]: "Oh, that sounds so important to do!"

Boss [to Zombie Government Worker]: "Yes, but, um, embarrassedly I'm
having trouble valuing them in what I write! How do you write things
that are caring?"

Zombie Government Worker [to Boss]: "Have you tried pretending it's
the other way around, and you're writing a letter, say, to yourself?"

Boss: "Hmm!"

Zombie Government Worker: "Then after you do that, you could change
all the references to businesses enterprises and whatnot to analogous
things that relate to them."

Boss: "That's a great idea!"