USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:34:36 PDT 2023

Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr

As President, I will end the forever wars, clean up government,
restore the middle class, and tell Americans the truth. #Kennedy24
Los Angeles, California
linktr.ee/kennedy24.com
Joined July 2011

    Tweets 6,276
    Following 746
    Followers 1,806,841
    Likes 327

482 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Jun 27
Thank you for supporting my campaign! 🙏🏼 #Kennedy24 kennedy24.com/donate
4,187
9,573
853
66,456
1,102,217
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
29m
New documents show that the CIA’s MKULTRA program targeted indigenous
and Black children in medical torture “experiments.” Horrific.
truthout.org/articles/new-do…
New Docs Link CIA to Medical Torture of Indigenous Children and Black Prisoners

While we may never know the full truth, we owe it to those harmed and
killed to illuminate their stories.
truthout.org
343
2,056
149
5,483
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
28m
CIA conspiracy theories are not just “right wing” and they are not
just theories. This article is in the progressive publication
@truthout.
32
141
3
814
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
27m
U.S. and Canadian military were also involved, along with nonprofits
and university researchers. The victims included indigenous children
and incarcerated adults from the New York state prison system.
21
129
2
805
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
27m
While oppression starts with the most marginalized and vulnerable, it
rarely stops there. #Kennedy24
47
120
2
855
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
1h
🌟 Join the movement to save our nation! Get the incredible Kennedy
Collection today and proudly stand with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Every
purchase fuels his fight for our families and a brighter future. Let's
unite America: merch.kennedy24.com/ 🇺🇸💪 #Kennedy2024
385
689
63
4,769
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
5h
Tonight, I sit down with @NewsNation @EVargasTV and come face-to-face
with voters for my first town hall with a national news network.
#Kennedy24 Here’s how to watch: newsnationnow.com/politics/2…
How to watch Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s town hall on NewsNation

Anchor Elizabeth Vargas will moderate the town hall, which will
broadcast live on NewsNation from 9-10:30 p.m. ET.
newsnationnow.com
311
1,425
40
8,036
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
10h
My one-year-old grandson got the bird wrangling gene!
301
394
32
8,866
161,446
Robert F. Kennedy Jr retweeted
Aaron Siri @AaronSiriSG
22h
Dr. Offit backtracks. @DrPaulOffit attacked @RobertKennedyJr for
"misinformation" claiming "All vaccines are tested in
placebo-controlled trials before licensure." Dr. Offit quietly updated
that to now say "Most vaccines..." This is still patently false.
icandecide.org/hhs/ICAN-Repl… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
183
1,504
78
4,877
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
22h
As president, I will make sure that your right to use and hold Bitcoin
is inviolable. Bitcoin is not only a bulwark against totalitarianism
and the manipulation of our money supply, it points the way toward a
future in which government institutions are more transparent and more…
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
3,271
12,394
1,753
62,174
1,413,972
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Jun 27
. at YouTube just pulled another of my videos, with former NY Post
political reporter @al_guart. People made a big deal about Russia
supposedly manipulating internet information to influence a
Presidential election. Shouldn’t we be worried when giant tech
corporations do the same?
3,900
17,288
877
79,158
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Jun 27
When industry and government are so closely linked, there is little
difference between “private” and “government” censorship. Suppression
of free speech is not suddenly OK when it is contracted out to the
private corporations that control the public square.
197
1,463
49
10,009
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Jun 27
The Twitter Files proved that numerous government agencies, acting
through the FBI, told Twitter whom to censor. Twitter complied.
Doubtless, Facebook, YouTube, and the rest received similar requests.
138
1,138
25
8,602
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Jun 27
In the case of my interview with @al_guart, @YouTube probably acted on
its own initiative. It has internalized the political wishes of the
establishment to the point where it knows what to censor without being
told. #Kennedy24
121
823
16
7,179
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
23h
But the interview is still up on @Spotify. Watch it here:
open.spotify.com/episode/6Iv…
Episode One: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Listen to this episode from Beyond the Sphere with Al Guart on
Spotify. In this inaugural episode we interview 2024 Presidential
candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. We cover a wide range of issues,...
open.spotify.com
161
950
33
5,464
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Jun 27
Thank you for supporting my campaign! 🙏🏼 #Kennedy24 kennedy24.com/donate
4,187
9,573
853
66,456
1,102,217
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Jun 27
Dr. Peter Hotez was deeply enmeshed with Chinese military scientists
at the Wuhan lab. Read this article. Just… wow.
kanekoa.news/p/exclusive-dr-…
Exclusive: Dr. Peter Hotez's Funding Linked to Controversial Chinese
Military Scientists at Wuhan...

Funded by Dr. Fauci and Dr. Hotez's R01AI098775 grant, Dr. Jiang Shibo
and Dr. Du Lanying collaborated with scientists from the People's
Liberation Army and the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
kanekoa.news
2,765
14,531
722
54,215
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Jun 27
Guess what some of those scientists were doing in 2013? Demonstrating
the artificial insertion of a furin cleavage site similar to the one
in SARS-CoV2.
120
973
15
9,031
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Jun 27
No wonder Dr. Hotez criticizes congressional hearings on the origins
of Covid-19, stating that they are “inviting fringe elements to
testify and promote outlandish conspiracy theories,” even warning that
investigation will “undermine the fabric of science in America.”
#Kennedy24
253
1,073
36
10,322
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Jun 27
Thank you to the labor leaders who attended my event this evening at
Summer House in Cleveland — Sonny Nardi, president of Teamsters Local
416 + John Baker, general organizer of International Longshoremen’s
Association + Anthony Liberatore business manager of Laborers Local
860.… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
422
942
60
11,378
Robert F. Kennedy Jr retweeted
Aaron Siri @AaronSiriSG
Jun 27
Dr. Offit, your revised definition of "placebo" as "immunologically
inert" would focus on testing efficacy, not safety, which is precisely
the substantive concern raised by @RobertKennedyJr and others when
explaining that childhood vaccines are virtually never licensed based
on…
Paul Offit @DrPaulOffit
Jun 26
Replying to @AaronSiriSG @CDCgov @US_FDA @RobertKennedyJr @nytimes
@statnews @PeterHotez
The purpose of placebos, which are immunologically inert, is to
determine the effect of the vaccine. All vaccine trials meet that
standard. @AaronSiriSG believes that only water or salt water are
placebos because they “have no effect on living beings.” That’s
absurd. Drink enough… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
321
2,226
266
6,633