Bank of England applies to join Four Horsemen of the Infopocalypse

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jun 27 13:35:06 PDT 2023

" . . . there will be no data shared with The Bank of England – no personal data shared with The Bank of England or the government. We’ll know what transactions happened but we’ll have no idea who did them. The private wallet you use will know who the person is but they won’t know what the transactions were.

And that’s a really big difference because, at the moment, financial institutions know both sides of that – the individual and the transaction history. Under our system, we’re proposing we know the transaction history but not the individual, and the wallet will know the individual and not the transaction history. That will give people the assurance that The Bank of England is not collecting people’s personal data.”

Daily Hodl