USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 00:49:11 PDT 2023

> at #PorcFest, @VivekGRamaswamy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy5oBk5YF54 Vivek drops bombs at NRA, BOOM!

https://porcfest.com/about/speakers/vivek-ramaswamy/
https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1672610183615246336
Vivek Ramaswamy: "Live from @PorcFest Lancaster, New Hampshire. 24 Jun
2023 14:18:38."
@VivekGRamaswamy @FreeStateNH @PorcFest

Kennedy at PorcFest too...

Robert F. Kennedy Jr Closes Out PorcFest 2023 w/ a BIG Standing
Ovation "My business is to tell the truth. And Americans are adults.
We're grown ups. We live in a democracy. Part of the responsibility of
living in democracy is figuring out what the truth is and then
debating…
Chief Nerd @TheChiefNerd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KBhVwXOkSI
RFK Jr At Porcfest 2023! Cronyism's Control of DC: Covid, War,...
RFK Jr came to the Free State Project's annual Porcfest at Roger's
Campground in Lancaster New Hampshire to give his pitch to
Libertarians on why they should...