Assange's Case #FREEASSANGE

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 00:19:57 PDT 2023

> US Pres Candidate Vivek Ramaswamy writes...
>
> https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-espionage-acts-ugly-un-american-history-trump-spies-leakers-law-america-dissent-c9ab63f7
>
> Glenn Greenwald @ggreenwald
> This is a good and important WSJ op-ed by @VivekGRamaswamy on how the
> Espionage Act of 1917 was enacted in order to criminalize dissent (and
> was used for that), and that continues to be its primary purpose
> (along with punishing whistleblowers):

Vivek Ramaswamy @VivekGRamaswamy
The Espionage Act is one of the most un-American laws Congress has
ever enacted. If elected, I will ask Congress to repeal it and will
instruct the U.S. Department of Justice to stop enforcing it in the
meantime. Enacted by the Godfather of the Administrative State
himself,…