USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:20:03 PDT 2023

Biden lawyers up, getting IMPEACHED, prepares for PRISON...

Chanting heard in halls of US Congress: "Lock Him Up !!!"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1613568419390963712
Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson
DOOCY: "Classified materials next to your Corvette?! What were you thinking?"
BIDEN: "My Corvette's in a locked garage so it's not like it's sitting
on the street."
DOOCY: "So the material was in a locked garage?"
BIDEN: "Yes— as well as my Corvette."

Actual True Fact: "50% of the crimes are committed by 13% of the population."

American Rejects... occupying the highest office... shame...

Chaos ensues in the White House briefing room after @JamesRosenTV asks
Biden spokesman John Kirby about the explosive whistleblower
allegations in the Hunter Biden criminal investigation. Kirby refuses
to comment and walks out of the room.

Karine Jean-Pierre on a potential impeachment of AG Merrick Garland:
"The president respects the Department of Justice independence. He
respects the rule of law."

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: "[Biden] is, if you will, reimagining how we
should build an economy — transforming how an economy should look
like."

Karine Jean-Pierre says Biden is "transforming the way we see the
economy in a different way — in a way, again, that is equal, that has
equity at the center of it..."

Just 16% of Americans say they're "better off" financially under
Biden, but Karine Jean-Pierre claims "we have the numbers to show that
[Biden's] economic policy has indeed worked."

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: "You don't like Bidenomics? I think it's pretty
clever. It's pretty good. Look, it makes good sense, Bidenomics,
right? Kinda flows off the tongue really well."

Karine Jean-Pierre again claims Biden reduced the deficit by "$1.7
trillion in the first two years." She's lying. Per Moody’s Analytics:
"The actions of the [Biden] administration and Congress have
undoubtedly resulted in HIGHER deficits — not smaller ones."

🤥🤥🤥🤥 Biden’s misleading deficit claim earns him a Bottomless
Pinocchio washingtonpost.com/politics/…
Analysis | Biden’s misleading deficit claim earns him a Bottomless Pinocchio
Over and over, the president claims credit for $1.7 trillion in
deficit reduction. That's wrong.

"What was [Biden's] demeanor like when he was getting the hour-to-hour
updates?" JOHN KIRBY: "The president very keenly tracks foreign
policy"

"Is the president at all disappointed that ... Vladimir Putin's still
in power?" KIRBY: "We're not taking sides in this internal matter."
"He did say, though, in March 2022, 'For God's sake, this man cannot
remain in power...'" KIRBY: "Regime change is not our policy"

"What should we call what transpired over the weekend [in Russia]? Is
it a mutiny, coup or attempted coup, an armed rebellion...?" KIRBY:
"We're not slapping a bumper sticker on it, Ed."

Here are Joe and Hunter Biden arriving back at the White House last
night after spending the weekend hunkered down at Camp David. They
took no questions.

Admiral Levine laments that "opponents" of irreversible sex
reassignment surgeries and puberty blockers for minors "have
weaponized" the term "gender-affirming care"

Biden's assistant secretary for health says "gender-affirming care"
for minors — meaning irreversible sex reassignment surgeries and
puberty blockers — is "mental health care"

ADMIRAL LEVINE, Biden's assistant secretary for health, says it's no
longer just Pride month — it's a "Summer of Pride"

Q: "Did you lie about never speaking to Hunter about his business
deals?" BIDEN: "No"

BIDEN: "I wanna thank Kamala, who's there for every single important
thing we do, and I'm not sure how we do it without her."

BIDEN to Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo: "Did you lay all that
cable? She's a wonder woman! I was watching in the other room, but I
didn't realize..."

BIDEN: "I also talked at length with President Zelenskyy of Ukraine
... I may be peaking him later today."

BIDEN greets Democrat Senator Joe Manchin: "I like the fact Joe
Manchin's standing all this time. He's a friend. Hi JoJo, how are ya,
pal?"

Top Biden advisor Anita Dunn says "the American people have seen huge
[economic] successes — they're just starting to feel them." Just 16%
of Americans say they're "better off" financially under Biden.