Hey Karl...

Mon Jun 26 03:47:54 PDT 2023

It’s painful to know I’ve stimulated such frustration in you, and that
you would say these things to me when I hold you with value.

I’m actually in a situation where I can stop spamming for a bit, which
hopefully we’re both grateful for. I’m afraid I expect it to pick back
up at some point.

On 6/25/23, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> You are the spammer, you chose to abuse the list

Are you hearing me as calling you a spammer here?

> and all its recipients, you are at fault, and you know it,
> so don't even try to twist your fault off on others.

I’m influenced by a mysterious digital stalker and an alternate
identity I have — are these what you are referring to when you mention
twisting fault, or have I blamed you personally?

> So again, until you stop spamming the list, fuck you.
> If you don't like that, then stop fucking spamming.
> The choice is up to you.

Dude, FILTER ME TO YOUR SPAM IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY.

PLEASE.