[personal][ot][ot][woo][random] casting difficulties as equivalency between spirit and logic was Re: [ot][ot][woo][random] casting

Sun Jun 25 07:38:25 PDT 2023

one thing i like about the idea is that experience becomes a very useful concept
if spirits were simply causal impact, one could describe them with a
long history of events that develop or cause that impact — like
describing a human with their genes, nature of development, and the
environment they grow in. there are of course precious and sacred
things here.

similarly, when we interact with these things we have experiences of
our own. observations, at the other end of a lifespan, of who that
lifespan is.

i’m holding a relatively small experience of that spirit computer
idea. i suppose it’s distracting me from things that seem more
present.