[personal][ot][ot][woo][random] casting difficulties as equivalency between spirit and logic was Re: [ot][ot][woo][random] casting

Sun Jun 25 06:17:00 PDT 2023

further struggle, have slightly improved my attempt to condense my own
meaning, progress is small

-----

we discovered that we can prove that spirits after death are real,
which is gratifying for us

we find that all problems can be cast in terms of the activity of
living and dead spirits, which are sentiences that influence in
patterns based on reasons

[paraphrasing:]
i am just me, and i seem controlled to cause harm, i cannot carry the
whole meaning of our entire planet's history with respect.

idea held with confidence: "the dissociation" is basically a strong
worry of karl's regarding

a myseterious responseness .... maybe ????? blkurry] [ok maybe the
neuron cluster thing is karl himself worried about some of thismahybe
translating/copying karl's worry around the misuse of the knowledge by
"the dissociation" which is maybe an ai-spirit or mistrusted potential
presence]
#### we are thinking of pulling out of any political conflicts; we
don't have the wisdom to comprehend why war exists
#### somebody made a summary of it
#### but the "dissociation" is really severe, very simple cognition
near it, and associated with worrying about use of our information by
people who disagree with us in ways we find harmful. our view of
universal life has been without hram. unsure how to hold.
## important info is that dissociative issue related to worrying about
use of our information by people who disagree with us
## we had deadly-seeming impact. [utility of mind control word, near
predation on us by observer.]
### because they ate our impact -- i.e. influence our behavior with
precise goal -- it's not very living to identify as properties of our
impact that were eaten
# maybe what's important is that it's something you can rationally
think about and solve.
# even though it involvces huge ancient spirits.
# you can do that in a harmful weird way, or in a caring way. the
first has an irritating fix. we want to do the second.
# [where "irritating" means death and war]
<because of the problems that develop in many directions from the
public behavior not being handled. please handle these problems to
prevent death and war.>

pane 77:
we're not sure how to preserve these notes other than hingeing food on
returning to them , or possibly spamming a list.
likely the latter is what will happen.

we discovered that we can prove that spirits after death are real,
which is gratifying for us.
we find that all problems can be cast in terms of the activity of
living and dead spirits, which are sentiences that influence in
patterns based on reasons.

this data is possibly moving to the cypherpunks list, maybe starting
around 2023-06-25 12:51 UTC . That's June 25th of 2023. 12:51 UTC
08:52 ET.

a typing log was made during the expressions. if i'm looking at the
right one, it's dated 2023-06-25T07:01:35-04:00 and will hopefully
reach arweave with git-annex hash
SHA256E-s522478--88f22aec0178184e5bc73fd4a0f13424ae7469a729f784c21b02817872948dfd.cast.zst
.
there is multiple internal dispute arising while sharing the typing
log information. i'm not sure why.