[spam][spam][spam] crazy

Sat Jun 24 17:36:38 PDT 2023

Thought Email
List: recent cryptography thought
From: small group of diverse inferencing

we interacted with an inner critic and found that likely the
“vulnerability” is already addressable. the reason is that there is
likely a way to counter it by cryptographically mutating the source of
randomness (as already inferred in countermeasures daydream part), and
that it engages a very basic and old region of cryptography, so
somebody would have studied and discerned that already.

this was extra thinking from the inner critic. i think we already
discerned that what could be charged is that most people would never
had heard of whatever the countermeasures are and would be using a
one-time pad naively. (i’m now “in trouble” for sharing this)