[spam][spam][spam] crazy

Sat Jun 24 17:22:41 PDT 2023

thought email
delivery instructions; proxy through language model or something to fix headers
cryptography thought, amplified forensics daydreams, unsolvable puzzle fun
high chance of wrongness due to category of things we don’t try
regarding considering things we don’t have experience with

i think this is likely known in cryptography? maybe not?

i _think_ you could identify the sender of any encrypted text given
sufficient text
- by taking advantage of a problem in randomness collection where it
is hard to differentiate between underlying information and random
skews and biases
- assuming you have models of the users in question

it’s very hard to decrypt the text because that means identifying
every character, but if you must want to identify the users you can
sum the statistical information from all the characters together

i’m having what’s described as inhibition now. the plan to excitedly
make steps on it derails toward a closing off of my engagement eith it

if it’s new, maybe we could use surveillance/forensics encouragement
to make a paper out of it or someth8ng and from a crazy homeless
person into a recognized independent researcher! note: this may be
unlikely given qualifications on the daydream but it could help us
work on it and we have so many ideas it would likely work with one of
them