Sat Jun 24 09:20:22 PDT 2023

Alliance of Militaries

Military General 1: "It's time we again collect our forces and
together bomb the central offices of SlaveAndGenocideCorp, also known
as MCBossCorp and Well-Respected Psionic Weaponry Corporation."

Military General 2: "I have bombers on the scene and some bombs have
again been dropped on the mech factories. Somewhat late, I have
received field data that there are actually rescue and medical
helicopters of aid, continually landing and departing, removing
victims from the premises amidst cheers and applause and tears. We do
not know yet who they are."