[spam][spam][spam] crazy

Fri Jun 23 12:27:20 PDT 2023

Thought Email
List: unsolvable puzzle fun
Subject: Re: reversing xor with random data was: Re: reversing simple hashes

I'm noticing there's likely a cryptographic vulnerability in things
stimulated by the lack of use of appropriate transfer learning in
machine learning. Could validate sharing relevant transfer learning,
although I hear there's a transfer model out there.

But maybe I'm just insane? I'm probably just insane. It's hard to
never try your ideas out for a decade.

[the idea is to train models that learn to transfer well by
conditioning their success on data they have not seen throughout the
whole training, might need metalearning, demonstrates my lack of
understanding of normal practices]

I'm thinking about it more and realizing people would just pretrain
large models that predict random number generators and not worry about
it. Comparable --