[spam][spam][spam] crazy

Fri Jun 23 12:14:06 PDT 2023

Thought Email
List: unsolvable puzzle fun
To: shaky naive puzzler, shaky naive puzzler 2
From: excited puzzler
Subject: Re: reversing xor with random data was: Re: reversing simple hashes

Hey, everything's getting really shaky and there's a lot fo worry a
huge inhibition could develop and land on everything else everywhere.

I was wondering, maybe we could think of things that might make the
topic less charged.
If we want to do something that sounds or seems impossible, maybe we
could think of something that doesn't have information security
association;
or maybe we could do something that doesn't sound or seem impossible;
or maybe we could do something that we know somebody else has already done;
or maybe we could add more gentleness and positivity to it somehow?
maybe take it even slower?

Also remembering how it can help to eat associated with hard things,
and how we have actual goals ...